NEurope

Other Consoles

A forum for any non-Nintendo consoles, including PC gaming.

2,736 topics in this forum

• 16 replies
  1. How Many....?

• 4 replies
  2. PS3 price? Ouch....

• 46 replies
  3. Bomberman?

• 16 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 2 replies
  4. should i get xenosaga 2?

• 9 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 39 replies
  5. toca racing 3

• 1 reply
  6. Dreamcast games of a PC

• 8 replies
  7. Powerstone on psp!!

• 4 replies
    • 12 replies
  8. The New Industry

• 1 reply
    • 18 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 9 replies
  9. Games to chill out

• 40 replies
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Nintendo Direct 18/06/24 to be broadcast tomorrow 3pm UK time... (ah well, only two hours off from the second prediction) Check out the full roundup article tomrorow evening.
    • Should be a good sendoff to the console.  They know it's the Switch's final big Direct, so I'm sure they'll look to go out with a bang, but at the same time; their first party studios can't really be throwing anything too big at the current console because most of their developers will be all-hands-on-deck for the Switch 2's launch window. The only two first party titles I am expecting here are a new Mario Party and the requisite End-Of-Console-Life Kirby game.  Otherwise? It's gonna be remaster and remake city... speaking of which... Greezo have been awfully quiet for some time now, and Sakurai did hint numerous times at a Kid Icarus Uprising remaster... A handful of 3rd party timed exclusives are always possible though.  Would be real nice to finally see Silksong and Ace Attorney 7 show up this year... just sayin'. Prime 4 will not be here.  Aint no way it ends up being anything less than Nintendo's big marquee title for Switch 2's launch day, anything else would be a ridiculous waste of potential and outright harmful to Switch 2's launch window hardware sales.  Nintendo's history is littered with examples of games that were cancelled in favour of being moved to successor consoles, and Prime 4 will be no exception here.
    • Just a small update that I've spoken to Shorty and we've decided to purchase more server space and upgrade the forums as we're behind on that.  Unsure of timelines yet as it needs to work around his job but seems like the best course of action. 
    • Very well. Time for unreasonable predictions: Dragon Quest I-III HD news/confirmation; An update on Metroid Prime 4; Grezzo's working on a 2D Zelda; Camelot is working on an RPG; MercurySteam is doing a new Metroidvania; Skies of Arcadia Remaster; Kid Icarus Uprising for Switch; New Kirby title to round out the year; An F-Zero announcement of some kind; Wario is coming; Mole Mania comes to the NSO; Sakurai will make an appearance that steals the show. He will refrain from showing pictures of his cat. If any of these come true, it's a win for good vibes.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts