NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Alsnow

Psychonauts xbox 360 compatible?

Just wanted to know if its compatible for the 360

Its a great game! played it round my friends when it first came out in america and i would really like it for my 360.

Any platformer fan should check it out!

Just wanted to know if its compatible for the 360

No, it isn't. Hence why I haven't got around to playing my week-old copy yet.

And Shadow of the Colossus arrived today... I should write up a list.

Thanks!

Just hope they make it compatible soon cause its a great game!

Love the milkmans mind!

Microsoft were so stupid not making the 360 fully compatable...I don't really get it!!

Which is why they are releasing updates for the older games; the hardware is quite different from that of the xbox, making automatic backwards compatibility impossible.

________

Michigan medical marijuana dispensaries

Edited by Johelian

Well they should have made it far more compatable in the 1st place....The Revo and PS3 are going it...the PS3 is fully compatable with 3 generataions of PS games!!

the PS3 is fully compatable with 3 generataions of PS games!!

Don't you mean 'mostly compatible', some PS games didn't run on PS2 and I'm sure it'll be the same with the PS3.

Well they should have made it far more compatable in the 1st place....The Revo and PS3 are going it...the PS3 is fully compatable with 3 generataions of PS games!!

Which would have meant how long a wait for the release of the machine..? Research showed that most gamers would be willing to wait for updates, as most would not make playing their old games a priority anyway once they have the new machine. The PS3 isnt out yet - are you so willing to guarantee the backwards compatibility of a machine that doesnt yet exist?

MS dev teams, bow down before Kurt_R; in spite of your millions, you all clearly know nothing. Hang your heads in shame.

Actually on subject - it is a great game. I wouldnt have expected less from the chap behind Grim Fandango.

________

Herbal Vaporizer Forum

Edited by Johelian

The millions of money they've lost per box and the millions of buyers they've lost by not grabbing Japan like they said they would you mean?!

The millions of money they've lost per box and the millions of buyers they've lost by not grabbing Japan like they said they would you mean?!

Do you expect to convert an entire country in two months of launch? Wait until the Japanese-developed games come out before you make any more harsh judgements. Dont forget that MS arent afraid to sink a lot of money into building up a large userbase - remember that they were an unknown entity in the home console market what, three or four years ago, and have now established a massive userbase. I would say they know alot more about what they have to do than you, my friend, and I dont think they need your financial advice.

________

HERBAL VAPORIZER

Edited by Johelian

Slightly off topic, I'm liking the game, but isn't very compelling and it's kind of repetitive. It's not as great as people make it seem.

Sign in to follow this