NEurope
That Guy

Games to chill out

san andreas, put some of your own music, and have a drive down the countryside with the sun setting. bless

"all my ex's live in texas, thats why i hang my hat in tenessee"

otherwise, pokemon, exploring the worlds of tallon IV, mario sunshine hasa real tranquil feel to it.

Is there a way of unlocking the credits level from meteos, because that is just one heck of a relaxtion.

Weirdly, I play Rez. It's a really frantic game, but the music is freaking awesome. Makes me relax loads.

Not the mention the coolest boss EVER.

The big man thing that turns into loads of weird shit.

Something that came to mind for me was... Bubble Bobble. Lol.

The music chills me.

Not the mention the coolest boss EVER.

The big man thing that turns into loads of weird shit.

Something that came to mind for me was... Bubble Bobble. Lol.

The music chills me.

quite strange this thread reaching it's second page and no one mentioning Pikmin series ;)

(I wonder why, although it's not a game I play to relax myself)

quite strange this thread reaching it's second page and no one mentioning Pikmin series ;)

(I wonder why, although it's not a game I play to relax myself)

I dont think its that relaxin!!

When they don't do what you say, can be frustrating.

But if there was to be a relaxing of the two, it would be the first one. The second one is a bit stressful. Heh. Mainly talkin about the dungeons

I wouldn't necessarily say it was relaxing, but God Of War is one hell of a stress reliever :)

God of War made me more stressed than any other game I can recall lately...it resulted in a piece of plastic breaking off the bottom of my joypad (the floor may have been involved).

________

Venom

Edited by Johelian

God of War made me more stressed than any other game I can recall lately...it resulted in a piece of plastic breaking off the bottom of my joypad (the floor may have been involved).
hmmm, after knowing that... I don't want to piss you off, never ever again. :heh:

*pedro goes hide his controllers* :D

Like some one else said, Nintendogs is a great game to chill too, i also agree with dabooker with Pokemon being relaxing.

Any Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing. I would also recommend Dynasty Warrior games becuase all you do is mindlessly go through mobs of baddies. Enjoyable!

Actually, if we think about stress relievers, then i play css to relieve stress, as shooting people (or trying to) helps me calm down.

If I need a bit of relaxation I just put on some music and head into the World of Warcraft, don't try and do any quests or anything I just wander about he world. Other then that I sometimes like to have a few games of Resident Evil 4 the Mercenaries when I'm a bit pissed off.

If I need a bit of relaxation I just put on some music and head into the World of Warcraft, don't try and do any quests or anything I just wander about he world. Other then that I sometimes like to have a few games of Resident Evil 4 the Mercenaries when I'm a bit pissed off.

Everytime I just "go wandering" in WoW some rogue comes along and ganks me :( Again a very stressful game for me. Perhaps I should stop.

________

Yamaha Yzf-R6

Edited by Johelian

I got We [heart] Katamari the other day and everytime I play it I find myself quite relaxed. Well except when the time is short and I've not reached the target but overall a very relaxing game.