NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tom

Dreamcast games of a PC

I want to play my dreamcast games at uni, but dont want to bring my dreamcast to uni. Is there a program that would allow me to play my dreamcast disks on a pc?

I have seen there are adaptors i can get to allow em to use dreamcast controllers on a pc, which looks great.

birmingham. im not sure if that effects my ability to play dreamcast games on my pc though ;)

You've heard of bleam right? Where there was a program called DreamBleam I think. That should do the job for you, but you'll need the right pad mate.

bleem is unavaliable now. plus dreambleem allowed you to play ps1 games on a dreamcast, not dreamcast games on a pc.

I thought it was called Bleemcast anyway, not dream bleem.

Should be an emulator out there somewhere though.

There's a few here, don't know if they're any good or not, but worth a try.

There's an Emulator called Chankast that's pretty good... but you have to convert your discs to ISO's to play them.

They were getting so close to perfectly emulating the Dreamcast on PC... but then the team went AWOL. :(

There's an Emulator called Chankast that's pretty good... but you have to convert your discs to ISO's to play them.

Yeah, it's one of the ones in the link I gave.

Converting discs to ISOs shouldn't be a problem either, plenty of ISOs can be downloaded if you know where to look.

Sign in to follow this