NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Info

Namco has announced that their famous 3D fighting series, “Tekkenâ€, is now heading towards the PSP under the title “Tekken 5: Dark Resurrectionâ€. The game is slated for this summer, while the price is yet unknown

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection will be an upgrade of “Tekken 5â€, which was firstly released on arcade in 2004, then on PS2 in 2005. Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection is the first title on the PSP of the whole series. The changes from Tekken 5 in this title, is the addition of Lili and Dragunov as playable characters, more opening movies for demonstrating the world concept of Tekken and more character customize items.

It is sure that you can also select among “Arcade Modeâ€, “Time Attack Mode†and “Practice Modeâ€, but newly added game modes and mini-games exclusively for the PSP will also be present. The PSP version will also come with the original opening movie from the arcade version.

The popular “character customize function†is also included in the PSP version, by which you can decorate your character with your favorite items. It is even possible to create your own original character like in the arcade version. To get more items, you need to use the fight money obtained throughout the game. The wireless battle is also possible due to PSP’s hardware ability.

Source and images at:

http://pspupdates.qj.net/2006/02/tekken-5-dark-resurrection-info-tons.html

Hell yeah, this is gonna be great! I'm currently playing Tekken 5 on ps2 and i'm loving it :) I'm probably getting this, there aren't any other 3D fighters for PSP anyway, are there?

An upgrade, that's not the way I heard it.

Dark Ressurection was a simplified version of Tekken 5 to appeal to beginners, not an upgrade.

I hate Tekken.. really don't like it one bit. I'm a Virtua Fighter man myself.. Always have been, always will be!

Hmmm couple new characters... must buy and master... first need PSP... ARGH!

Sign in to follow this