NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CompSci

A glimpse of the future of GTA? no 56k er's

THIS IS NOT GTA 4!! i REPEAT THIS IS NOT GTA4

but a another game, thats on the PS3 called 2 Days To Vegas Developed by Belarus based Steel Monkeys

anyhow, these are real time, now if PS3 can produce these sort of grand citys, with high detail then imagine GTA4,

here take a gander

2797vegas18qq.jpg

2797vegas22jl.jpg

2797vegas38zr.jpg

I think the new getaway game shows pretty much how a GTA game could look on PS3, espeacily since the GTA london rumours are escalating.

Now it'll become plain clear who all the graphics whores are. They'll all start to post here..any second now.

;)

That security guard in pic 1 is just asking to be shot.

Looks very good. Hopefully, GTA will stick with its stylized theme though. I love the cartoony feel it has to it.

Ooooold. I've seen this before. Like maybe even before E3 ages ago... Even before the PS3 specs were finalised...;)

They look, but I can't help doubting them. I mean look at the last one, that guy has laods of deatil on his hair and stuff. Can the PS3 manage that detail for every single person?

If the next gen GTA looked like that, and it retained all the violence we saw in San Andreas, then I can seriously see a full on ban happening.

Considering the amount of lawsuits Take2 have had recently over it, then I'm guessing the next gen GTA will be of a stylized nature. I've heard that the next GTA will be based in Europe aswell.

graphics are nice, but how are the mechanics, if its got gta freedom then im sold. but if its like getaway....then getaway from me LOOALSOALSOD

I swear this is on pc aswell

those shots clearly have no engine behind them. tech demo, maybe, but the ps3 just can't manage that kind of detail on any kind of scale.

I swear this is on pc aswell

It is, there was screens knocking about for it early last year sometime.

So it can't be based on real PS3 specs... pffff looks like pretty unimaginative game design to me anyway.

"Oh look, it's a city. Never seen one of those before.. and people?! You're kidding!"

Perhaps I'm just demanding, but if so-called next-generation games don't look this (technically) good then I'll be disappointed.

The real question is: why does everyone have a nice car?

I'm not normaly bothered by graphics, but those are nice, very nice, what next gen should be.

So it can't be based on real PS3 specs...

Probably not, they're probably PC pics, but no reason why the PS3 shouldn't be able to match them really.

Probably not, they're probably PC pics, but no reason why the PS3 shouldn't be able to match them really.

That's what I think. I can't see why people are wondering if they're PC/ps3/360 etc, because it really isn't going to matter in a years time.

Each platform could easily pump that out with coders getting used to the hardware.

Sign in to follow this