NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire

Bomberman?

I loved bomberman as much as anyone but I honestly like the look of this, I truly do but Like what Shadow the hedgehog was to the Sonic franchise (A one off.....hopefully) This new style of bomberman should be a one off as well.

I just dont wanna see the old style die....C,MON! Who didnt love that bomberman head shaped planet they lived on in Bomberman 64?

Well to hell with that shit, its out the window now as far as the planet goes but if this is just a one off and returns the game to its golden glory then im fine with it!

What's happened to that cute little spaceman, they could have at least kept the pink bobble (although that would be a slight clash in style.) Frankly this just looks like a cynical attempt to attract 'mature' gamers, however I wont judge until the final game is complete, who knows it might be awesome.

225px-Bomberman-art-work-style.jpg

I'll miss you old pal.

EDIT: superbm3_snesboxboxart_160w.jpg

If the game however had crazy tricked out versions of these, i'd reconsider.

It's just the same format (which is a good thing), with a new style, which will be noticable in (more than likaly horrible) cut scences. Do i like the look of it? -No...

I suppose the logic is "Right the 360. We need to do something for that. Bomberman, everyone loves Bomberman! But its not exactly the best looking game, won't utilise the 360's pretty-abilities. Hmm...lets pimp it up and show off the graphics!" Will get slated due to its weird attempt at whatever and do so so in my opinion.

Sign in to follow this