N-Europe

Meet was awesome. :grin:

I totally Mamoswined ReZ's ass in Pokemon. :awesome:

I'm sure more will be said later. So I'll tell you about my mini adventures in between. :)

It began this morning as within ten minutes of waking up I was out of the house walking to get some top up for my phone. I was still half a sleep and half way down the road I realised my head had been trailiing through the bushes for a good few minutes! :p I was wondering why it started to hurt!

Then at 10:30 I went to catch the train and meet my friend but he didn't show up so I left for Leichester Square unprepared as I forgot to put Bluey's phone number in my phone. So I came up with a new plan for when I arrived LOOK EXTREMELY LOST!

It worked as Bluey literally ran across the busy road to greet me!!! AND THUS THE MEET BEGAN. More on that tomorrow, I need to go to bed in a minute I have work in the morning!

Okay so in the time of leaving people from the meet I managed to get completely lost and find myself in the middle of Oxford Circus having suddenly needed the toilet extremely badly on the while on the train, So I searched for ages as shops were closing all around me! DENIED. :heh: (very obscure simpsons reference)

I tried to leave tottenham court road but my Oyster card was having none of it I went to seek assistance the man told me to wait there he would helped me in a minute the next minute he was saying bye to his work collogues to go and get a cab!!? leaving me standing their Cluelessness Bears! ::shrug:

I managed to find a starbucks near me so I popped in their but there was a strange man outside slowly caressing his trousers so I slowly backed out of the shop and looked for another toilet made a few twists and turns and ended up near a place that only allowed people 21 and up in! I ended up going to the toilet in some resturant, they looked at me strangely.

By this time I'd lost my direction, so went for a bit of a stroll round London and ended and walked all the way up to Oxford Street to find Bluey and Jamba just outside Topman. (having said bye to them a few hours earlier. :)) I stopped by them looking confused (again) at they sent me on my way in the right direction this time! :D

I'm too scared to buy those Pokemon games now, lest they bring me bad tidings/not work as well I want/cause people to shun me for having fakes.

I wouldn't, I'm 99% sure they will be fakes, a lot of people don't notice. Plus there's new feedback from today saying they are fake :heh:

Don't pay them that price for copies, I would just buy the ones you want and hopefully they will be official (then again I think there are a lot of fake Pokemon games in circulation now, pretty sure I've got a leaf green one).

*hides from onslaught of "Why didn't you go to the meet?!" comments*

SHORT VERSION! Went to Portsmouth on Thursday for a housewarming expecting to be back by middayish today via car, therefore I bought a single train ticket and had a somewhat decent time. Discovered that they'd all be leaving on Sunday instead of Saturday and this was annoying as I didn't want to have to shell out for yet another train ticket, but by the time evening rolled around I was bored out of my skull and decided to just get the train home regardless of extra spend. Got home at about 8:30, irritated that I missed the meet due to money issues and have been left feeling slightly crap as a result.

Apologies to bluey/Jamba/Villan/SCG in particular for potentially messing up their sleeping arrangements, and those special awesome people for not getting to meet them and them not getting to taste my totally awesome Toffee Apple Cider that still resides in my fridge.

Tempted to just post it to you jayseven :heh:

Tooday waas prettty weiird. As was that sentence. I had no intention of putting 1 extra letter in each word, it just happened.

Yes, I along with another person was trying to set up a display to watch the boxing match that was on, you know that Khan guy or something. Long story shot, the TV we were gonna use broke... great timing. Nothing else had VGA ports except a projector which was in the wrong room. Cue my brilliance... unscrew the projector and put it in the other room. An hour later and it's gravy. I say brilliance, but that was sarcasm. You see, everyone else are idiots and never seem to be able to think of anything. I've realised I'm pretty much the practical thinker, and so that makes me much more awesome than them all.

I totally Mamoswined ReZ's ass . :awesome:

I heard that's illegal in the US. :heh:

Anyway, was in a reasonably good mood until the washing machine decided to flood the kitchen just a couple of hours ago. Nothing worse for sending you into a nihilistic downward spiral then dealing with wet laundry at 11pm.

Edited by gaggle64

It's my friend's birthday today... A bunch of us were going to see Harry Potter again this evening, though I got this message through on Facebook this morning.

"Cancelling it cos somethings come up so DONT FUCKING COMPLAIN AND SHUT UP"

Tosser.

Had any explanation since?

ADVICE WANTED!

Should I buy this;http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pokemon-GBA-X-5-Fire-red-Sapphire-Ruby-Emerald-Leaf-G_W0QQitemZ120445372208QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS?hash=item1c0b1a8730&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1683%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen, all for £25.99 with free delivery. No boxes/manuals, but that's fine. Sure it's like...3 more games than I actually want, but for that price, it seems a steal. Nothing I can ascertrain seems out of the ordinary, except that he/she has solds LOADS of sets of these. Does this look at all suspicious to anyone? Bad feedback seems just bad luck rather than the sellers own evil scheming.

They do appear to be copied carts, the Fire Red and Leaf Green should be solid colour [well my Fire Red is, but I think I imported it], but you have buckled. No worries.

Had a good day at the meet, unfortunately it kind of got tainted on the way home by some dicks behind my train seat. Then getting home people decided to annoy me and now I'm blergh. Headache I think from sun and not a lot of drinking :p
Oh for gods sake I just wrote a massive post. It basically said about some middle aged slightly prickish people I encountered on the train home.

I also had bullshit on the train [Which was the oldest and slowest train I'd been on, I got to London in under 2 hours, it took about 2 hours 40 minutes to get back, with fewer stops.] Some bitch, who I'm fairly sure was drunk and probably being racist was giving agro to this lass who she sat next to. It was fucking pathetic.

A few highlights of my experience at the meet:

I split the back of my trousers jumping over a fence, making Lettys, Piros and others' plans to visit a gay bar a hazard.

When doing so I've given myself a cracking bruise on my inside leg [Picture taken, will upload tomorrow]

I got sunburnt [which has surprised me]

I was the only one to roll down the hill, you fucking killjoys.

Villan has the CIA getting him pushing too many pencils.

Eddage revealed to me the double function of our belts as bottle openers.

ReZ is a complete fruit.

To be continued.

pfffff, 7 hour shift at the bar was a drag. had anouther guy who apparently works there telling me how to do shit, starts doign somthing cos i was busy, then says i should be doing it. id have been cheeky, but he was talking about how his wife has terminal cancer and they are breaking it to their 7 year old daughter soon, guess it kinda gives him a get out of jail free card in terms of being irritating.

anouther guy who works there is being wierd, he just keeps goign "eh?" at me, even when i don't say anything.

bunch of twats seem to refuse to leave, even when the lights are off and chairs are put away and they are asked to leave. i realise you wanna stay on after your wedding party, but your not up for an early shift again tommorow.

my mate from the course started as well, but hes not made a good impression, straight away said he wont do more then his set hours, talked about how he might just quit, wait for somthing better to come along. think hes a bit of a fool, you might as well get a good reference, i mean, i dont like going in much but if it gets me work in the long run im happy.

Was in a reasonably good mood until the washing machine decided to flood the kitchen just a couple of hours ago. Nothing worse for sending you into a nihilistic downward spiral then dealing with wet laundry at 11pm.

aw too bad for you :p

i'm in a good mood, you know why?

....because i got feckin' laid last night. hell to the yeah *waves arms around*

Basically my directions were "Find a map" and then "If you can see a lake you might be able to hear us if we yell. Someone yell"

EEEUUUURRRRGGGHHHHH

Classic.

Okay, so meat. (Will edit photos in when they've uploaded)

*Uploads photos* Jeez I took 101. (Not all I post are mine though, for the record)

6049_120746245824_511805824_2535385_8230832_n.jpg

Soooooo I left Aylesbury and the train journey was pretty normal (some irritating little bint kept talking annoyingly (a curious 10 year old girl) pissed me off a bit, but I buried myself in Pokemanz) arrived at Marylebone and walked around for a minute looking for Goafer and Happenstance, and then saw them. We greeted and basked in each others awesomeness before deciding Hyde Park Corner seemed as good-a-place as any.

So we walked through Hyde Park, were utterly perplexed by people skiing with no snow (?) found a group of people under a gazebo and asked if they were the meet/Jayseven. They weren't. Crossed paths with Death.

5240_213233695580_509970580_7844599_7995019_n.jpg

5240_213233700580_509970580_7844600_7001327_n.jpg

5240_213233710580_509970580_7844602_7327788_n.jpg

And then we finally reached the cocks pit! We were the first people there (and obviously thus the bestest)

We then saw three strapping lads approaching from afar. One was in a Villa shirt and next to that a sea of ginger IT MUST BE THEM. We yelled and sure enough the sexual trio had arrived. Who were all awesome, and we preached it big style.

5240_213233730580_509970580_7844605_86701_n.jpg

5240_213233800580_509970580_7844615_6498937_n.jpg

We then chatted and awaited the arrival of the others. Then loads of people arrived at once. Murray and Twozzok at exactly the same time from different directions. Quite strange/awesome.

5240_213234005580_509970580_7844653_1095264_n.jpg

Then pretty much everyone else arrived. We chatted for an hour or two and had a great laugh, talking about all manner of subjects from outrage at PEOPLE HAVING NOT READ MURRAY AND I'S BLOG, SO FREAKING READ IT YOU FUCKS, to horse piss from mouth golden showers....erm. Yeah.

5240_213233800580_509970580_7844615_6498937_n.jpg

5240_213233850580_509970580_7844625_6469497_n.jpg

5240_213233865580_509970580_7844628_429506_n.jpg

5240_213233880580_509970580_7844630_3288158_n.jpg

A group then diverted off in search of Kufferka and Ophie, so we walked for a bit and then arrived and awesomely had alcohax and boneless banquet for hax. Was so fucking delicious, Eddage (who it turns out is French...pronounced Udd-Arje) AND HAS THE SAME FREAKING BAG AS ME, anyway Eddage, Happenstance, Murray and I ate our delicious meal on a field with a horses head statue. Awesome.

5240_213233910580_509970580_7844635_4261067_n.jpg

5240_213233945580_509970580_7844641_1030813_n.jpg

Then we rejoined the group and we chatted, played Pokemanz, I MAMOSWINED COOLNESS, and then he whipped out the Blazikens all over my sorry ass. Curse you. HUMAN PYRAMID FIGHTS, two towers of people gradually walking towards each other until we all fell over in the middle (may not have happened) but there was at least one!

5240_213234065580_509970580_7844665_785147_n.jpg

5240_213234110580_509970580_7844672_4419089_n.jpg

5240_213234130580_509970580_7844676_3248083_n.jpg

Then we parted ways and walked across another part of Hyde Park and the smaller group divided again, and then at Marylebone down to Happenstance, Goafer and I we got some amazing pressed pink lady apple juice, I orgasmed several thymes at it and we finally parted whays.

5240_213234125580_509970580_7844675_6841264_n.jpg

Fucking sweet meat.

NEMeet09072.jpg?t=1247996853

Edited by ReZourceman

So a big gay orgy then

Yeh, bummed about not going to the meet, but i look forward to the fact that i saved some 30 pounds by not going...and i've met all the cool people there anyways (offence intentionally)...bitter.

Played pokemon and got hilarously stuck.

Edited by DomJcg

aw too bad for you :p

i'm in a good mood, you know why?

....because i got feckin' laid last night. hell to the yeah *waves arms around*

As delighted as I am for you, the gaping chasm of difference between our respective Saturday nights makes me want to crawl into the soily space beneath an uprooted tree and wait for the squirrels to devour me. Whoops, I'm in that spiral again...

=p

Damn, I gotta be at an NE meet someday...

Yesterday was a good day. I met with my best friend and we decided that we want to go to the Muse concert in Munich. If I can get tickets next month. ::shrug: She will try to find a good hotel near the concert.

Then we watched a movie and just had a good time. :)

The fact that I became a dad....

... pretty fucking fantastic

That is great =) Congrats (:

Edited by drahkon

So I wasn't gonna go out last night but I did eventually, and I am glad I did. Met up with some old mates and had one of those awesome catch ups where you just seem to talk about everything and the time passes really quickly. Also got chatting to this nice girl who I seemed to have a lot in common with and could make her laugh, so possible happenings there. I also had a real kind of epiphany (read: totally wasted). I was sitting on a bench in the middle of town at about 4:45am, when it was just starting to get light and kinda of rumbled on about awesome the universe was.

A good night was had anyway.