The Vaccines - Come of Age

29334898_180x180_1.jpg

Alabama Shakes - Boys & Girls

33959082_180x180_1.jpg

The XX - Coexist

18616702_180x180_1.jpg

Metronomy - The English Riviera

Thanks goes to play.com.

Awww, a hug in a bottle! Is there a man-in-the bottle/woman-out-the bottle version coming out?

Also, how do you order that as a poster, on Ine's site I only see jewellery and greetings cards to buy.

Currently don't have any other versions planned, sorry! Not really had the time or motivation to do any more drawings. Oh and posters can just be bought through my Redbubble shop, don't have the option of making them myself sadly.

For the woman I try to win back soon:

DSCF9121-280x280.JPG

And those earrings in orange (she always wanted them), but there's no picture anymore, now that I've ordered them :D

By @Eenuh :)

Aww good luck with that! I haven't been able to send it yet as I am on my late shift this week, but I'll try to get it done ASAP and I'll message you when I have. :)

We bought one of those, or a similar one, and it made some cool ice cream, but you had to put the lower section of it in the freezer first, which took up LOADS of freezer space. Bit ungainly for so little ice cream. Still it was fun trying strange and unusual flavours though.

We bought one of those, or a similar one, and it made some cool ice cream, but you had to put the lower section of it in the freezer first, which took up LOADS of freezer space. Bit ungainly for so little ice cream. Still it was fun trying strange and unusual flavours though.

Well our freezer has 5 draws, and it only takes up maybe half of the bottom draw. Not much.

Going to make some banana ice cream later. ;)