Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

24 Years Ago...A Star Was Born

Fierce_LiNk

Many years ago, a young woman came into the world. Some time after that, she found her way onto this Nintendo Website, and began to show off her artistic capabilities to the rest of the males, who looked upon her gorgeous looks and declared her an internet babe.

Although, from this picture, that may not be obvious:

n508273533_932596_5732.jpg

She grew from being the new beauty, to the fan's favourite, and is now a firm part of this forum. Not only is she loved for her amazing art, but for her humour. Here she is, sporting a demented look that would strike fear into the hearts of even the toughest and most macho men:

n508273533_932626_7130.jpg

Yeah, she's a funny one, but she's also a really fun person to be around, as is shown in our next person. Women don't come cheap. But, she was insistent that, for Christmas this year, we weren't going to spend much on the tallest or oldest tree going. Instead, we looked for another alternative:

n1062559926_281471_8289.jpg

Yup, despite what she might say, she loved every second of being that Christmas Tree. Although, some of the tinsel kept falling off, so she couldn't hold it for very long. I'm seeking to get my money back for this.

But, to round it off, here is the woman that we all know and love, and who we should all wish a very happy birthday to, because I think she deserves it. Probably a lot more than she knows she does.

n508273533_932649_965.jpg

Happy Birthday, Eeenoooo. May you have an amazing day. And never stop being you.

*Note, this may seem early, but we're going off Belgian time*

Someone once once told me that 24 was when people hit their peak physical potential. "It's all downhill from there," they said, shaking their head solemnly. I'm not sure what their problem was, as surely going downhill is both easier and more fun! Time to take your feet of those peddles and free-wheel to success.

On your bike, Ine, and show the rest of your life a day it can live up to! (And if you still haven't tried a chocolate spread and banana filled croissant... well, I'm sure Flink can do a better Arnie impression so I'll leave the end of that sentence up to Jim him.)