1. Turns into one giant mountain, innit
2. Japan (technically you didn't say the name of the country so I am going to deny you a point for this!)
3. Monsieur Hulot's holiday, Mon Oncle, Playtime, Trafic
4. They have all won a pulitzer prize
5. Megathreads are a great idea, in theory, to cover multiple subjects, however the sheer mass of information they present is very overwhelming and offputting to new members. As someone who used to peruse these boards and threads religiously, I find it to be very clique-ish for them to still exist. As I mentioned elsewhere, there are threads made in 2010 (and earlier) that are still propping up the main page. Perhaps this forum is purely for those who want to be exclusive rather than explorative. I get that we are aged and must succumb to the settled nature of adulthood, but it's surely more interesting to come here and find the unexpected rather than the usual checklisting tick of going into the same three megathreads to update the rest of the forumites, who don't read what you write with any compassion, on the mundanity of your existence.
To be fair, the majority of the discussion is, and should be, in the nintendo-focused board. People will always attend here for herd-based ideology. No problem. But this board is populated by the in-crowd and doesn't appear to appeal to newcomers. I mean i-Glen is the newest name that I saw, and I remembered him from the last time I flew by. HOWEVER! This literally isn't a problem. Nobody is asking for this to be fixed. I am merely returning to an old haunt and saying that it's not like it used to be. Back in my day blah blah blah. I'm just bored. But that's ok. I'm just here for the lols. I haven't counted the words but I imagine it's about 300 now. Or 233. Depending on how you count em.
6. 9 is correct! Jonnas gets it.
7. I would have accepted, like, any 20. I cba to list them as I'll forget people.
8. I mean, clearly it's watching the titular 'Get Back' being formed, first by Paul and then later iterations that were worked through with John - a great insight into how they worked as a band.
10. I'm not doing the next quiz so I can't answer.
So congratulations to Jonnas for getting a point!