N-Europe

General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

13157 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  1. Tropical Fish

• 17 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Awesome Browser Add-on 1 2

• 26 replies
    • 2.4k views
  3. Laptop randomly died?

• 3 replies
  4. I'm going on the radio

• 22 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Camdens on fire! 1 2

• 28 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. New Moderators 1 2

• 39 replies
    • 3k views
  7. PSU Question

• 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Holidays

• 10 replies
    • 3 replies
  9. Graphics Tablet!

• 5 replies
  10. Heath Ledger.. found dead. 1 2 3 4

• 91 replies
    • 6.2k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 9 replies
  11. Woo! It's Eenuh's Birthday! Yay!!! 1 2 3

• 70 replies
    • 3.5k views
  12. Religion 1 2 3 4 14

• 332 replies
    • 21.6k views

• 10 replies
  14. Rotation Point

• 2 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 2.5k views
  15. Was Churchill a Racist?? 1 2 3

• 65 replies
    • 4k views
  16. hey guise! 1 2 3

• 58 replies
    • 3.7k views
  17. Quantum of Solace 1 2

• 35 replies
    • 2.7k views
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Funnily enough, I just did another run last night and managed to get to Ante 16 with a best Hand going up to e19! Sadly I just couldn't get the Negative Jokers/empty slots or Red Seals I needed to pull off anything further. There's lots of different ways to get there, but my go-to strat involves Baron + Steel Kings + as many Blueprints, Mimes & Brainstorms as I can get my hands on (The top-tier strats also involve the use of Cryptids & Perkeo, but you'd have to get insanely lucky to pull it off; or play a Seeded run to get them). I'm just currently trying to beat every Stake with every Deck right now, rather than specifically playing to "beat" Endless Mode.  So whenever I end up getting an accidental "God Run", I just let it play out as far as it'll go for fun; but I'm not specifically trying for it.
    • I've played up to the end of B-2 so far and the experience has been largely as expected so far! I'm probably gonna just chip away at a chapter here and there over the next few weeks as the slow pace doesn't lend itself well to prolonged sessions. It feels good to play and I've been trying to be thorough with it but I'm still missing gems from the first mansion. The structure of the game still works against itself in this regard, unfortunately. I've probably reached a stage now where I think I know I'm not going to be uncovering all of the gems so that is likely to lead to a slightly more direct approach going forward!
    • Some fab write-ups there.  That hand in Balatro was just insane too!  I was trying to work out how you got there, and has made me realise just much I have to learn in that game!
    • While I'll agree that it's shocking that it took this long to come to PC and I'd really love to know the reasoning behind it, but..."stupid?"  Hold on, let me reach out to Rockstar for comment. Oh wait, I got them – Come on, I think it's simply a case of Rockstar having other things consistently in the oven for so long, if there was a gap the size of GTA V to Red Dead Redemption II, or Red Dead Redemption II to GTA VI, between Red Dead Redemption and GTA V? I think it would have been ported to PC earlier.  Instead, focus switched to GTA V after Red Dead launched. Then GTA Online – then the ridiculous success of GTA Online making GTA V on more platforms more of a focus. Then Red Dead Redemption II. I think it's clear as day to anyone who has played Red Dead II what Rockstar's original plans were for the first game, which I think would have likely included a PC release, but then they went and messed up by getting the GTA Trilogy remade by a mobile dev and it all went a bit sideways, then they probably cancelled whatever plans they had for Red Dead and dumped a barebones remaster on a porting company just to get it out there.  Sucks that it's taken this long, but I don't think it's too hard to see why it would have reasonably panned out the way it has 
    • NBA Courtside 2 Featuring Kobe Bryant   NA release: 8th November 1999 PAL release: N/A JP release: N/A Developer: Left Field Publisher: Nintendo N64 Magazine Score: 87% This is the best basketball game on the N64, and I don’t expect it to be beaten by any of the ones I’ve got left to play. Yet, despite that, there really isn’t a huge amount to say about it. This is a smoother, more refined version of the previous NBA Courtside, but doesn’t do that much new stuff. There’s an easier control option which automates some of the stuff you can do, but the “pro” control method was already simple enough to be easily understood. One significant addition for some is the ability to create a player and go through a whole season with them. It’s a great basketball game, and if you don’t have the original, this should be the one to try to get. Unfortunately, it was only released in North America Great Remake or remaster? I’m not sure what current basketball games are like to compare this to. Official ways to get the game. There is no official way to get NBA Courtside 2
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1.9m