Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

New Moderators

Shorty

The N-E forum staff would like to welcome onto the stage a couple of new moderators! You all know them well as darksnowman and Domstercool. These two new blues will be moderating Wii/Wii Channels and Other Consoles respectively.

Also, a mountain of thanks to Hero-of-Time who has decided to hand over his role as moderator, because you lot have driven him batty*. He's been a great addition to the team and has been here as long as I can remember. He'll stick around as a member, we hope!

Discuss!

*may not be actual reason given.

Yay, congrats you two!

Hero-of-Time is now a Vet of NE, this highest rank outside of an admin. He truely deserves it for all his time here :).

Yeah, I will be sticking around. I just thought it was time to give someone else a shot at the title :)

Congrats to both Darksnowman and Dom. Both are well respected members and will do a great job looking after the boards.

I'll be keeping an eye on you, lad.

Seriously, its a testament to you that it takes to of us to replace you. :wink:

Thanks for the wishes chaps, its totally outta the blue... received a PM... replied... and then two people asked me on MSN (nando and Buttons) why I have a blue name... speedy work from Jordan!

Congrats Darky you mobster you :Þ

Mobster? I'll tell you what: foul play towards me in future mafia games will not go without punishment. Its a clean slate now but in the next game... be careful who you lynch or... BOMB.

wahey to the two of you. Darnsnowman: Always Remember The Pact.

*does secret handshake, winks, walks off...*

Darn it *complicated secret handshake mumbo jumbo* Jay, I know my roots lad and the pact will be honoured. Now, thats enough said about that in such a public place. :wink: