N-Europe

You know you've been using a computer too much when...

jayseven

... When you're reading your notes in a notebook, with your hand on a mouse, and you're confused as to why the text isn't scrolling upwards when you're twiddling with the mousewheel.

... When you tell your housemate to 'minimise' the blinds to let the sunlight in...

Been an odd day.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...when you're doing work using pen and paper for a change or taking a written exam and you realise that you have to use your imagination for your hourly wank break.

Hahaha ^

You know you've been using a computer too much when you have serious neck and shoulder pain as well as moderate RSI in your thumb and wrist!

LOL.

When natural light gives you a headache

Geeky white skin.... I've yet to meet anyone who can beat mine - despite having ludicrous amounts of sunbeds (for medical therapy not cosmetic) my skin just burns and goes red, then dies. b00.

My mum even made a joke about it :(

When you find yourself writing work emails/anything electronic and putting a LOL or ^_^

When you introduce yourself with your online name.

I did that when I bumped into Twozzock yeeeears ago. Haha.

You know you've been using a computer too much when...

...you're deep in conversation with a friend outdoors, and you want to recall a certain piece of information. "I'm gonna google that!...oh wait..."

...you're deep in conversation with a friend outdoors, and you want to recall a certain piece of information. "I'm gonna google that!...oh wait..."

I do that regularly on my phone, it has become an essential part of my life.

As for my contribution:

... when people seek you out on Facebook or MSN rather than call you on the phone. It happens to me all the time, but that's okay as I hate talking on the phone.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!