NEurope
jayseven

You know you've been using a computer too much when...

... When you're reading your notes in a notebook, with your hand on a mouse, and you're confused as to why the text isn't scrolling upwards when you're twiddling with the mousewheel.

... When you tell your housemate to 'minimise' the blinds to let the sunlight in...

Been an odd day.

...when you're doing work using pen and paper for a change or taking a written exam and you realise that you have to use your imagination for your hourly wank break.

....When you grab your phone as a mouse, and try to exit out of the t.v

...when you're doing work using pen and paper for a change or taking a written exam and you realise that you have to use your imagination for your hourly wank break.

Hahaha ^

You know you've been using a computer too much when you have serious neck and shoulder pain as well as moderate RSI in your thumb and wrist!

LOL.

I keep wishing that life had a spell-checker when I do written assignments.

Too lazy too look trough dictionaries.

When you use words such as 'lol' 'brb' in real life.

Luckily this happens to be my friends rather than myself.

When natural light gives you a headache

Geeky white skin.... I've yet to meet anyone who can beat mine - despite having ludicrous amounts of sunbeds (for medical therapy not cosmetic) my skin just burns and goes red, then dies. b00.

My mum even made a joke about it :(

When you find yourself writing work emails/anything electronic and putting a LOL or ^_^

.... when you start singing George Formby's "When i'm Cleaning Windows" whilst doing PC system maintenance.

...you fall asleep on top of the keyboard at 4am while watching a video of an oldman trying to play the guitar in his hallway on youtube.

...when you're looking through a textbook and try to use a "ctrl+f" function in your mind.

...when you run out of things to look at on the internet and keep refreshing the same pages every other minute.

when you realise theres no backspace on a piece of paper and have to write a whole page again, or mess it up with tippex! D:

When you try to turn off the Monitor using the mouse on screen.

... you try to move the mousepointer from the screen to the table to grab a pen.

... when your mum shows you some stuff you wrote by hand and asks if you still need them and you reply: "No, you can delete them."

when you don't organise or throw away anything written on paper because you think the search function find you the one you need.

When you introduce yourself with your online name.

I did that when I bumped into Twozzock yeeeears ago. Haha.

You know you've been using a computer too much when...

...you're deep in conversation with a friend outdoors, and you want to recall a certain piece of information. "I'm gonna google that!...oh wait..."

...you're deep in conversation with a friend outdoors, and you want to recall a certain piece of information. "I'm gonna google that!...oh wait..."

I do that regularly on my phone, it has become an essential part of my life.

As for my contribution:

... when people seek you out on Facebook or MSN rather than call you on the phone. It happens to me all the time, but that's okay as I hate talking on the phone.

.... when you start singing George Formby's "When i'm Cleaning Windows" whilst doing PC system maintenance.

or when you start hearing the lyrics to "Rock the Casbah" as "Lock the task bar"