Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

My body clock is screwed, I don't remember posting in this thread at 10am.

The rest of today I went to town to look to see if there were any jobs going as I'm now utterly screwed in terms of money. I check my bank and I'm deadly close to my overdraft limit. Totally shocked.

These are gonna be hard times. I do hope I get the Christmas temp in GAME.

Lovely weather we had up here today. Rain, rain and more rain. Lucky me, especially when you consider I don't have an umbrella. But in all honesty, there's something awesome about just wandering around in the sodding rain that sits well with me so all in all, I didn't mind :D.

Had an English lecture on something (think it was Measure for Measure but I honestly wasn't paying attention) and then a psychology one which was, as expected, pointless. Luckily that particular lecturer and topic finishes next monday I think.

Tomorrow I have to sit and finish my report which should be great fun. Just need to type up the results (after I figure out what the hell they're supposed to be telling me) and then discuss them. Should stick in a reflective comment but given my current attitude towards the subject, I think 'shouting' my mouth off won't exactly help me break the neverending mold of 'D's which the department constantly hand me even though the work is worth more.

I love rain though. Felt like a sign. Raining, 3 buses that should have come never did, so I had to walk/jog to school (with 5 minutes to get there!), and then Purple Rain came on shuffle on my iPod.

Apart from that DAMPENER!!!!!!! on my day, it was fine. I'm deconstructing/making a sculpture using a barbie doll, and coping with it.

Forum, make a decision for us pleeeeease.

Do we watch Sleeping Beauty tonight (Ine's entry) or do we watch The Lost Boys (My entry)?

Also, today, I went to the Netherlands (not the one where Peter Pan is from) to visit an Art Museum, about Art. The place was very nice, although there was a lot of stuff there that I didn't understand. Not because of the Dutchness, but because it was Abstract Art. Well, not really abstract, but just pointless.

Ine says it's not pointless, but when I asked her what this stuff meant, her reply was "errr, well, this stuff doesn't really have a meaning."

Ergo, pointless!

Ok, maybe it didn't go quite like that. But, I think I need to be an Art enthusiast to have gotten more from this stuff. It was a lot of stuff to take in.

But, the Netherlands also looked nice from outside of the car window. There were shops which sold lamps and clothes. One day I will go there and buy lamps and clothes. And beds. There were beds, too.

my day was going really well...

My cat, Elvis, just collapsed and he's gone to be put down. He's been ill for a long time but I'm absolutely devastated. I loved that cat so much- he's been a part of my life for as long as it's worth remembering.

Best cat ever.

n283900890_983114_195.jpg

My cat, Elvis, just collapsed and he's gone to be put down. He's been ill for a long time but I'm absolutely devastated. I loved that cat so much- he's been a part of my life for as long as it's worth remembering.

Best cat ever.

Hang in there Dan. I remember how devastated i've been when I've lost my cats in years gone by. Doesn't get easier, but he'll always be there with you, I always like to think mine are anyway.

Best cat ever.

Oddly enough my day involved talk of put down animals. My boss made a joke that involved a dog and an unfortunate circumstance. My workmate said "that's uncanny timing, I just got a call to say my dog has been put down". He saw the funny side of the timing, but I think it was a case of if he wasn't laughing he'd be crying.

Sorry to hear about the cat, I'd be gutted if I lost my dog.

Condolences Dan on the cat. I know the feeling as it happened to me earlier in the summer and it sucks majorly. Still miss the little guy. :(

-----------------

Psychology Report.... Finished! :bouncy: Thank god for that. 3000 words of perhaps utter drivel but it's done. I just need to proofread it later on for any mistakes and its ready to hand in tomorrow morning.

Now offer to have a break and watch some Dollhouse before continuing through Scooby Doo: First Frights on the Wii for reviewing. :nono: I get made to review some crap, I do. Although saying that, it's not that bad a game. Played far worse but also played much better recently.