Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

28 Years Later...

Eenuh

It has been 28 years since a mysterious, incurable virus spread over the UK, infecting many people and leaving them with strange symptoms such as producing weird, animal like sounds, an insatiable hunger, drooling like a rabid dog and having a vacant expression in their eyes.

Luckily the virus has been overcome and the world has gone back to normal, with people integrating into today's society without any issues. However, it has been discovered that one victim of the virus still remains to this day, albeit the virus might be a slightly milder, mutated version with less severe symptoms.

The victim manages to live a normal life for the most part, masking the virus very well and appearing like any other human being.

068f1738-0fec-42ca-b20b-f8131dc7c3fe_zpsa0bc2a85.jpg

However, sometimes the virus shows its ugly head and the symptoms become more apparent:

6f803325-18a8-4ab1-842a-cf13d088ca6d_zpsbca22c71.png

The victim however, doesn't seem to be too bothered about this, and so far he has not yet harmed any others, so the authorities have decided to let him be for now and see how things go.

Today marks the 28th birthday of this special person, this carrier of the virus that turns you into a weird, yet loveable being.

Happy birthday Fierce_LiNk!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

0240ef99-e9ca-43a6-b293-ea144f65796d_zpsb4df0da6.jpg

I recently read through the first pages of the greatest thread ever (i.e. Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome. ). Damn, these posts are from 2011. Ine and Jim have been together for at least 4 years (I have no idea when it started :p). And it was a long distance thing then (right?).

And now the most beautiful person of this forum and Flink are living together.

:p

Makes me smile :)

Happy Birthday Flinky. Have a great day and kick dazzybee's ass on Fifa tonight :laughing:

The victim manages to live a normal life for the most part, masking the virus very well and appearing like any other human being.

068f1738-0fec-42ca-b20b-f8131dc7c3fe_zpsa0bc2a85.jpg

However, sometimes the virus shows its ugly head and the symptoms become more apparent:

6f803325-18a8-4ab1-842a-cf13d088ca6d_zpsbca22c71.png

Thank you for the thread, darlingk. I've always thought that my hair looks pretty amazing in that first pic. Also, I love that retard face. I pull it off well.

Haha :grin: I see Eenuh's creativity applies to more than her art.

Happy Birthday, Flinky : peace: Here's for one more (Mwoar?) year of awesomeness.

She's also baking me a cake as we speak. The woman has no limits, I tell thee.

Happy birthday FLiNkz0r! Have a good one.

Cheers, M00gl3v1p3r! h4x0rz

Who even has their birthday on the 16th anyway?

I heard the cool kidz celebrate on the 15th.

Happy birthday though.

Nope, you're wrong. All the best people have theirs on the 16th. The 15th is an odd number and only losers have their birthdays on odd numbers, so...

Cheers, though. :D

Happy Birthday!

:D

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggh!!!

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg.

Happy Brahthday. ;)

Cheers, SheikBRAH.

Penblwydd Hapus i Flink!

Oh my god, my knowledge of Welsh has all but disappeared. I can only remember sglodion (chips?) and Bore Da! Also, Ty Bach. All very useful, of course.

I recently read through the first pages of the greatest thread ever (i.e. Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome. ). Damn, these posts are from 2011. Ine and Jim have been together for at least 4 years (I have no idea when it started :p). And it was a long distance thing then (right?).

And now the most beautiful person of this forum and Flink are living together.

:p

Makes me smile :)

Happy Birthday Flinky. Have a great day and kick dazzybee's ass on Fifa tonight :laughing:

Ya, it's 6 years now...which is a long time. 3 years or so of living together. She hasn't tired of me yet, so I must be doing something right. Must be the hair.

What? I don't live with FLiNk!

You don't?

No, but I do.

He doesn't know it, though.

Ah, it's you.

Happy Birthday!!

Cheers, BRAHmar.

IHcan'tAhelpPbutPbeYsomewhat disappointedBthatIthisRisn'tTnewsHregardingDaAsequelYto 28 Weeks Later, so much so I just can't bring myself to wish happy birthday to good ol' Flink.

Cheers demonmi...Debug Mode. Depeche Mode. Des Moines. David Moyes. Daily Mail. DANGER MOUSE.

Happy birthday Flink :)

Cheers, Peeps. :D

Happy birthday Flinky!

Thank you, my sexy, sexy friend. Oh god, hnnnnnnnnnnng. Lion King Musical hnnnnnngggg.

I actually thought this was a new film at first....

Happy birthday!!

Wouldtradebirthdayfor28days/weekslatersequel

Danny Boyle was on fire for 28 Days Later. Dat house scene with the music. Hnnnnng.

bday.jpeg

Cheers, Eeeeeeeeeeevil. Shabba! I shall go forth and shabba'aise.

Happy Birthday Flink!

Cheers, Lost.

(PS: please don't step down as manager)

Happy birthday!!

Thank you, Pokèmon master.

Happy Birthday!

Cheeeeeers. :D

Happy Birthday Flink! In honour of your birthday, I shall tell you a true story of what happened to me last night on Alien Isolation that I believe you will find hilarious (okay, maybe not but you may possibly giggle a bit). I was gonna post it on the thread but I'll post it on here.

So I'm on Mission 4 where I have to get the passcode and it's the first time you have to properly sneak around the Xenomorph. I managed to sneak past him and I got told I needed a keycard (oh great!). Anyway, I was in the Staff Quarters and I look on the board to find Morley's schedule. Only I hear the tracker start beeping. I think "Oh, he's a while away but I need to find somewhere to hide". So I look around and find a locker.

"Thank fuck, I can hide in this shit!" so I do and I stay there.

At the time, I was feeling a little thirsty so I grab the cuppa from the side and have a drink. I see the Alien walk past and I'm like "Ah, the bitch never spotted me!" so I take another sip of my tea and as I do...

THE MOTHERFUCKER RIPS THE DOOR OFF OF THE LOCKER, CHUCKS ME ON THE FLOOR AND KILLS ME WITH IT'S FREAKY TONGUE THING!

I screamed like the goat screaming on that video and it made me jump that much, I dropped my half-full cup of tea all over me and the cup almost went on the floor (luckily enough, it was luke-warm and I managed to cup my feet so the cup wouldn't be broken. It's got The Lion King on it. It's my favourite one!). I wanted to go and get a towel but admittedly, it took me 30 seconds because I was officially spooked. It's the first EVER game to have that effect on me where I jumped, screamed a little and was scared to go out my room! Actually, it's genuinely the first time I've screamed from jumping, pmsl.

I just didn't expect him to fuck you up even when you're hiding!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what else he can do now! I'm playing this shit on Hard too (originally thought it was on Nightmare but it seems even I'm not that man enough to do it yet :D)