N-Europe

N-E Awards 2010 Results!

jayseven

Best Playground game OTY Jonnas's Gentleman's Mafia

And thus, my name shall go down in N-E's history! :grin:

You're awesome for doing this, Jay. I knew I was right in voting for you for member of the year.

P.S.: Didn't I vote for Hellfire's "Wii Platformers" article? I thought I did.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And thus, my name shall go down in N-E's history! :grin:

You're awesome for doing this, Jay. I knew I was right in voting for you for member of the year.

P.S.: Didn't I vote for Hellfire's "Wii Platformers" article? I thought I did.

Honestly, I don't know :P I killed my notepad with it on and the reds have hidden the threads from me so I can't go check!

Well done Peeps! (Not the member, obviously. He didn't win anything :( ) Congrats on all your prizes.

I was just honoured to be nominated for one, that was enough for me. Maybe by next year I'll be one of those people that is mentioned when people talk about n-e. I can only dream.

I think we should have that second place lift party. First place is so try hard.

Elevators in general are too try hard anyway. Stairwells are where it's at. New age fun with a vintage feel.

Thanks for the creative award guys! Means a lot! I purposely stayed out of the thread, but now it's over I need to say: Not a single vote for Dan-Likes-Trees? Really? His stuff is awesome!

I have a special project to celebrate my winning BTW. Stay tuned.

I think I'll get drunk tonight in celebration.

Scratch that, I thought I could do it, but no. I think it'll be a long time before I can call Vodka a friend again. Onto Cider, and congratulations to everyone else.

Edited by Nolan

Woot I won an award, that's two years in a row I won something, yay. (Last Year I think it was best return or something)

Thanks to everyone who voted.

I know IRL was meant to mean "In Real Life" but to me IRL is just the 3 letter code for Ireland so in my head I just won the Best Irish Member Award :D

Also I see Monster Hunter Tri won best online game, so all is right with the world. :D

Didn't realise I was voted for as negative member, which miserable cunt did that? :0 (jokez)

Was as unaware of DweZ. Not certain what should be made of that, ehm. Yeah.

And at Mr. Rez, you need to see how fucking hilarious it was from my angle, the bumbling loonacy/armageddon/brashness was just beautiful, like you :) x