Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

A fiver?! Fuck, I miss the UK. It's still about £20 here - enough to pique interest but not enough to part with the dollars!

Fuck.

I think I'm going to be more of a games addict when I return, simply because games on the whole are half-price over in the UK, so why not? @Hero\-of\-Time let us know how it fares.

A fiver?! Fuck' date=' I miss the UK. It's still about £20 here - enough to pique interest but not enough to part with the dollars![/quote']

I rented Brink through Lovefilm and felt extremely ripped off. I actually completed one level by mistake as I forgot to stop the countdown timer for loading the next level and went off to eat tea.

Although if they've fixed the graphical bugs, graphics loading, how it seemed like levels were unbalanced to either attackers or defenders, how there's so few levels, the small amount of character customisation, the server issues and lag (the main patch that "sorted" this simply reduced the amount of players from 16 to 8) and various other stuff, then it could be a decent game. The core of it isn't too bad, it's just got a terrible framework and could have done with another year of development.

With all the iPhone 5 excitement I decided I needed a new phone.

samsung-galaxy-nexus_2.jpg

That's not me. She has two, but I bought just one.

It's a little expensive for a not-so-current phone (£21/month and £30-ish outright for the phone) but I think it's worth it to get the newest updates rolled out so quickly.

With all the iPhone 5 excitement I decided I needed a new phone.

samsung-galaxy-nexus_2.jpg

That's not me. She has two, but I bought just one.

It's a little expensive for a not-so-current phone (£21/month and £30-ish outright for the phone) but I think it's worth it to get the newest updates rolled out so quickly.

What network are you on? I got mine in December for £200 upfront on a £17 a month contract, upgraded to all you can eat data and then put in a complaint about poor network performance and got £5 off.