Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Met Totoro, very friendly.

I love how the language barrier results in gesticulation.

Random French person asked me something, I told him then left. Regret not chatting more, don't have many convos for obvious reasons ( he spoke good English).

Also played a virtual boy, the console, not simu-paedophelia.

Totoro, jealous.

My days alot better, I got my download ticket through the post, well three tickets actually, one for camping, one for the actual festival and a parking ticket, weeee. What an awesome birthday.

Some guy keeps asking me out for a date, very strange, he's lovely, but I'd rather scratch my eyes out than date people right now! I did mention that to him, but I don't think its quite registered with him, I think he might believe that all girls need somebody to be with somebody and pine over guys/girls when single..*insert any facepalm here*

I really should get out the house and go drive, but its too much effort when its so hot!

God damn it, i have my first (of 7!) exam in 20 minutes, i can't revise anymore, i just want to get in there and freak out because i don't understand the question.

Or i love the question and get a first, sigh

Why do Man U fans always talk complete shit? I don't mean actual Man U fans, just the glory supporters which make up the majority of their fan base.

To be fair, all glory-asswipe football fans do it. My workmate assrams Chelsea, but what really annoys me is when he says "The best team won" when they lose. I know he's lying, he knows he's lying. He'd big them up before/during and then when they get shat on he's trying to scrap what little dignity has has left.

Last night I had a Forest supporter bragging to him about the European stars he has on his shirt, whereas Chelsea have none[?]

To be fair, all glory-asswipe football fans do it. My workmate assrams Chelsea, but what really annoys me is when he says "The best team won" when they lose. I know he's lying, he knows he's lying. He'd big them up before/during and then when they get shat on he's trying to scrap what little dignity has has left.

Last night I had a Forest supporter bragging to him about the European stars he has on his shirt, whereas Chelsea have none[?]

Surely if a team beats another.. the best team has one on the day?

I'm so lucky on online Bingo! Got an e-mail offering 300% deposit so I put a tenner in, I'm £35 up now :hehe: that'll pay for my England ticket next week.

My firefox/ laptop mouse button is playing up. Whenever I click Bookmarks it automatically goes to bookmark this page (the top option) instead of showing the menu. Any thoughts?

Edit: I won another £30!

Edited by Katie

^ :o Really? Damn, I'd have thought Dundee would definitely have accepted you from what I've seen of your artwork. Although I have wondered if they do take your work into consideration because when I applied there, I had design stuff that would be like things that was done in the 3rd year of an Arch course but they didn't let me in ::shrug:. That sucks. Sorry to hear that. I'll sneak you in :D. They won't notice as they never really check for I.D. cards.

-----------

Anyways, my day has been lazy. Just back from going to the shops. Did a bit of work for the site but just left it after an hour. Think I'll go out tomorrow. This job hunt is depressing me. I've applied places and they simply aren't getting back to me. A little courtesy never hurt.

Aww sorry to hear that Letty. But yeah, travelling seems like a great option then! =D

My day has been filled with studying, and pretty much nothing else at all haha. Think I'm slowly going crazy or something. X3

But just a bit longer and this is all over, whooo!

Also my leg hasn't been hurting me too much yet today, so that's good! Though it might be because I've been sitting/laying down all day, I don't know. X3

dag-NABBIT!

my day off :grin:

went into town with jamba 'cause he needed a haircut ~ and had to sit and watch while the girl washing his hair did all but STRADDLE him :mad: she took an unuuuusually long time washing his hair and doing that weird massage thing they do with the conditioner.... after jamba'd had his hair cut and we were walking in town we were both like "WTF was THAT?!"

le grr..... *sharpens claws*

in other news!!! have been trying to unlock that blackberry i found... i'm waiting for some unlocking site to email me a code (shopped around for ages for the cheapest price >__>) fingers crossed!! ^_^

...freakin hairshop girls tryin'ta suffocate my boyfriend with their boobs.... >:|

...freakin hairshop girls tryin'ta suffocate my boyfriend with their boobs.... >:|

If lack of oxygen didn't cut off his higher brain functions the inane chatter would have. Maybe she was more into washing brains than hair.

If lack of oxygen didn't cut off his higher brain functions the inane chatter would have. Maybe she was more into washing brains than hair.

i dont think it was his HIGHER brain she was aiming to stimulate. :blank:

she even threw me a couple of weird looks while she was doing it... like, checking i wasnt edging towards her brandishing a weapon (i couldnt think of anything to do damage with unless i paper-cut her to death with the copy of esquire i was pawing through...)

Stealth is megahax. Did you like X/Saw/Inferno?

I really don't like X. It would be much scarier going forward in the dark than backward and after the initial big drop...it's tame. I've been on it before, last year.

Inferno is wicked. Really short line. We went on it twice. Bit on this the last three times I've gone to Thorpe Park. (I end up there quite a lot :heh: )

Saw had a horrendous line but the first half of it was absolutely awesome. Kind of wound down a bit too much in the second half.

I LOVE Steal though. I sat at the front. Just awesome. BAM!!

Rollercoasters don't really do it for me though any more. They just aren't scary. Stealth was the most thrilling and the rest were fun.

A bout 2 weeks ago a 5yo girl went missing, today FBI started searching the river less than half a mile away from my house on a "tip". There were 4 News helicopters circling my area (likely the closest they were allowed). I'm on a rural back road inbetween a main road and a well traveled road. the well traveled road seems to be closed at the one end of mine, since we're getting lots of traffic from there.

It's confirmed that a body was found, rumored to be the girl but not yet confirmed to be, but I don't really see the police finding another body in the river.

tis :(

Confirmed

Edited by Nolan

Booo, declined from Dundee too!!

Guess I'm going travelling! :D

Sorry Letty...Dundee fucked me over...after a week of confusing phone calls/e-mails they tell me I don't get an interview/consideration, as it's too late (due to my teacher LOSING my UCAS...). Technically I don't mind as I'm going to Leith school of art this year anyway, but now they've sent me confirmation that it's my second choice...?

dag-NABBIT!

my day off :grin:

went into town with jamba 'cause he needed a haircut ~ and had to sit and watch while the girl washing his hair did all but STRADDLE him :mad: she took an unuuuusually long time washing his hair and doing that weird massage thing they do with the conditioner.... after jamba'd had his hair cut and we were walking in town we were both like "WTF was THAT?!"

le grr..... *sharpens claws*

Which place was this? Definitely going to be where I go for my next trim.

I've applied places and they simply aren't getting back to me. A little courtesy never hurt.

When you apply electronically, its not even a minutes work to hit the reply button and type no thanks. At least then you know when you stand.

Oh my GOD

NEW RULE - FOR THE NEXT SET OF REPLIES (at least a page or two) YOU MUST SUM UP YOUR DAY IN A GAME, Ie my day so far is represented by ;

The Sims ; Livin It Up

Why? DHL FTFW**

I ordered my LEGO....on what? Monday. Two lots of order, one Monday am, the other Monday evening! And mega whinz it has arrived today! I gave it a cheeky check on tracking, and it said delivered and I was thinking ;

"Megaskepticalz"

So I rang home and indeed both have arrived.

Actually extatic/ecsthatic/ecstatic.

**For the fucking whynz-aphonmegalol.