Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Been having strong feelings I don't belong anywhere, ever. Aside from that my past few nights have involved watching and an anime from 7-12, then resting in bed watching tv.

Last night I thought why not, and stuck in Death Note 2 which kept me till 4 o'clock. Relating to the manga it was messed up, but from a normal person's standpoint it was pretty good.

Uraghaghagha

Not hungover despite being drunk as anything, but i can feel the hangover, and am trying to fight it bit by bit, we played i never, i nevered alot of stuff =[ sigh, out of the 10 of us, 5 litres of vodka >< the rest of them are too hungover to really move :] fail.

Hahaha Eevil you are a genius!

BLURGHHHH so hungover, just peeled myself out of bed, only because of the juice thirst. Last night was great, went to Watford and I managed to mix that frulli cider stuff with gin and white wine, I should know better by now. But it was fun, we were loving the groups of singles and hating on the couples (jokingly of course!). I was meant to stay at my friend's but decided I wanted to come home and spent about a million pounds on a taxi, oh well. When in Rome.

I think each their own. I tend to find a good walk (i.e. fresh air) and a cheese baguette tends to hit the spot personally. Oh yeah and OJ. Thanks for reminding me of that Molly.

Urgh one of those days where im not going anywhere and feeling like I should be. Stuck in a meh. Going to the cinema later...with a couple. Sometimes I hate being the third/fifth/uneven number wheel.

I've just taken a pharmacutical factory's worth of paracetamol (actually 2 lol) but also OJ and a duvet helps. Sunday afternoon films like Die Hard are winners. Shower usually works too, but I'm not at that stage yet, I can only manage small slow movements, hehe.

*rubs eyes*

Owwie, I didn't mean to sleep til 3pm..so so hungry!!

Damnit Dan and jay I blame you two ^_^, because I can't blame reggie on here.

PUBBBB later and then corp, looking forward to that muchos more, I'm starting to run out of money..oh noes. Next week will be a cheapo week!

yeee~! last night jamba and i played house of the dead and made pizza from scratch!! it was lotsa fun :grin:

n502507553_1887236_3729.jpg

then we watched blues brothers and i got quite drunk 'cause i'd bought rose wine which apparently jamba doesn't like so i had the whole bottle to myself >__>

then this morning jamba had to go to work so i went into town and bought some much needed shoes (converse.... again. but black this time.) later this evening i'ma do my washing and then me and my flatmates are having a movie night ^__^ i found a copy of "the eye" in a charity shop yesterday so we're having horror night + popcorn tonight.

*rubs eyes*

PUBBBB later and then corp, looking forward to that muchos more, I'm starting to run out of money..oh noes. Next week will be a cheapo week!

Always a pleasure :awesome:

Yeh, best way to stop/get through a hangover? i have had the big fry up and plenty of water BUT I'M STILL NOT DONE gragh.

Sleep some more or if that isn't an option, just try and ignore it, and have some water/other beverage etc. The only proven "cure" is hair of the dog, which just pushes it back until later.

Eh, Pooki is ill :(

Been suffering from the illusive "man flu" so to speak since Thursday. Never ever had anything like this before - usually I just get a few sniffles and then I'm done for the year. The last few days I've just felt like utter shit :(

I'm doing what I usually do when ill though and am watching Star Wars (well the new cartoon series).

Bollocks! They swabbed me! I didn't even know men could be "swabbed". This horrible doctor didn't even give me warning, he just told me to lay down and pull back my foreskin, he asks how i am, then bam, he sticks a friggin plastic stick in my japs-eye. Needless to say, neither me or my girlfriend were feeling very sexual that night!

:(

You have been warned though.

Gaaaaahhh! D:

Not nice! >_<

EEVIL knows best, I assume.

*rubs eyes*

Blaming us for a "crap night" :(

My hangover cure was basically to go back to sleep. I think nami and shorty were trying to subtly wake me up at various points by hammering on the wall. Hair of the Dog is to shortly follow, as we quiz-it-up again. I liek teh quizzz! Dub-step night at corp, I'm assuming that I'm going but one shall see.

Hmmm... what have I done today? Well, I started the morning working on my english essay but got distracted and realised I had 1200 words typed up so that's pretty adequate for the weekend's work and I had set myself 1000 words so I did more than I needed this weekend. Watched Shipwrecked, which was pretty interesting seeing the islanders being pretty petty and just laughable when destroying and hiding stuff. Watched the rugby, with the scoreline being pretty unjust as Italy really played exceedingly well. Played a bit of Wind Waker which I got hold of again yesterday (:yay:). Dinner nearly went tits-up as I nearly burnt the spices for the curry I was making. Don't know how it happened as the wok wasn't even that hot. But it turned out well. Really nice curry which had a nice kick to it.

Also did a bit of tidying up as well. Might not sound like much but cleared two shelves and a small cupboard of some stuff that filled two bin bags and included several dumps into the paper bin. A lot of my old high school stuff so was going through it having a look at it, bit of reminising but mostly the bad kind. So threw quite a lot of it in the paper bin. Don't need it and don't want it lying there reminding me of things past. Still got several crates filled with school stuff (really don't know why seeing as I left nearly 3 years ago now) and I have a filling cabinet filled with work and lots of paper from my architectural days at college that need clearing out but don't have enough room in the paper bin so will have to wait until later in the week after it's been emptied.

Oh God, sounds like me. Whenever I get close to a girl I do stupid shit that gets me stuck in the friend zone.

i was already stuck in the friend zone, a last ditch attempt, telling her how i felt over summer, doing everything she would say she wanted a guy to do, being the type of guy she wanted. didn't work so were just friends.

today has been pretty shit. my mams on a diet so im stucking eating what she has. soup which is 0 weight watchers points is ok, but about as filling as a vacume. was watching we own the night, it was getting good when the phone rings and its my aunt and uncle, coming round for boring conversation and killng of buzz. tea was a tasteless mess and theres nothing in to eat.

if only i could afford to move out and cook for myself again.

How do men not know how men get tested? Its odd but we have less awkward uncomfortable situations than women (unless you go as frequently as women go to the gyno).

I dunno, blissful ignorance having not heard of it from anyone. I guess because we dont need to go for as many reasons as women. They have it far worse, in fact dont all women need to have a smear test quite regularly? Poor things.

Easy idea for a fettish night = rubber surely. As much as you can wear. Plus chains / handcuffs?

Having the best convo on facebook! We have discovered that adding "ASAURUS" to a word makes it beyond awesome, and makes us so damn hyper.

So far, my favourites have to be ORGASMASUARUS, SPANKASAURUS and "YOU'RESUCHANANNOYINGCUNTASAURUS".

I think it's safe to say we win at both life, and word making. :p

Having the best convo on facebook! We have discovered that adding "ASAURUS" to a word makes it beyond awesome, and makes us so damn hyper.

So far, my favourites have to be ORGASMASUARUS, SPANKASAURUS and "YOU'RESUCHANANNOYINGCUNTASAURUS".

I think it's safe to say we win at both life, and word making. :p

Which is blatantly stolen from Flinky's "Hugasaurus". =P

Went to work, which was all finnnnnne and dandy. Wish I could work more hours so I could earn more money, haha.

Grandpa came over to have dinner here, and he gave me some money (€30) for my birthday, yay! =)