N-Europe

General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

13157 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
  1. Lent 1 2

• 32 replies
    • 2.5k views
  2. <insert here> is back!! 1 2

• 29 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. race for life

• 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. bye bye Evesham

• 3 replies
  5. Knight Rider (2008)

• 0 replies
  6. GDC 2008

• 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. My three words

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 3.5k views
  8. Holiday in America?

• 23 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. The N-E village 1 2 3

• 51 replies
    • 3.8k views
  10. Moo Choos

• 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. Leg crossing (in men) 1 2 3

• 55 replies
    • 3.9k views
    • 18 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. bye

• 1 reply
  13. HD-DVD Is Dead...

• 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. 100 Years From Now... 1 2

• 25 replies
    • 2.1k views
  15. Card Games

• 22 replies
    • 2.7k views
  16. The Law 1 2 3

• 62 replies
    • 4k views
    • 28 replies
    • 2.6k views
  17. Hey People

• 24 replies
    • 1.9k views
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • It seems Gungrave: Gore has secretly been added to the list of games leaving this month. It was on my list of spooky games to play in October but clearly that isn't going to happen now. This is getting to be a regular occurrence from Sony. They release the list of games leaving and then start randomly adding more as the month progresses. Very annoying.
    • Funnily enough, I just did another run last night and managed to get to Ante 16 with a best Hand going up to e19! Sadly I just couldn't get the Negative Jokers/empty slots or Red Seals I needed to pull off anything further. There's lots of different ways to get there, but my go-to strat involves Baron + Steel Kings + as many Blueprints, Mimes & Brainstorms as I can get my hands on (The top-tier strats also involve the use of Cryptids & Perkeo, but you'd have to get insanely lucky to pull it off; or play a Seeded run to get them). I'm just currently trying to beat every Stake with every Deck right now, rather than specifically playing to "beat" Endless Mode.  So whenever I end up getting an accidental "God Run", I just let it play out as far as it'll go for fun; but I'm not specifically trying for it.
    • I've played up to the end of B-2 so far and the experience has been largely as expected so far! I'm probably gonna just chip away at a chapter here and there over the next few weeks as the slow pace doesn't lend itself well to prolonged sessions. It feels good to play and I've been trying to be thorough with it but I'm still missing gems from the first mansion. The structure of the game still works against itself in this regard, unfortunately. I've probably reached a stage now where I think I know I'm not going to be uncovering all of the gems so that is likely to lead to a slightly more direct approach going forward!
    • Some fab write-ups there.  That hand in Balatro was just insane too!  I was trying to work out how you got there, and has made me realise just much I have to learn in that game!
    • While I'll agree that it's shocking that it took this long to come to PC and I'd really love to know the reasoning behind it, but..."stupid?"  Hold on, let me reach out to Rockstar for comment. Oh wait, I got them – Come on, I think it's simply a case of Rockstar having other things consistently in the oven for so long, if there was a gap the size of GTA V to Red Dead Redemption II, or Red Dead Redemption II to GTA VI, between Red Dead Redemption and GTA V? I think it would have been ported to PC earlier.  Instead, focus switched to GTA V after Red Dead launched. Then GTA Online – then the ridiculous success of GTA Online making GTA V on more platforms more of a focus. Then Red Dead Redemption II. I think it's clear as day to anyone who has played Red Dead II what Rockstar's original plans were for the first game, which I think would have likely included a PC release, but then they went and messed up by getting the GTA Trilogy remade by a mobile dev and it all went a bit sideways, then they probably cancelled whatever plans they had for Red Dead and dumped a barebones remaster on a porting company just to get it out there.  Sucks that it's taken this long, but I don't think it's too hard to see why it would have reasonably panned out the way it has 
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1.9m