NEurope
Rummy

<insert here> is back!!

Anyone else noticed alot of 'is back' threads and stuff? This isn't about them. This is about things being back.

What the hell happened to new stuff? Has anyone noticed lately how everything from the last 25 years seem to be coming back? Terminator came back, Transformers came back, Turtles came back(though the new cartoon I did like, not seen the film, but it's justified), Alvin and the Chipmunks are coming back. Die Hard 4.0 anyone? Rambo? Rocky? WHY IS EVERYTHING COMING BACK?!

Take That came back, Spice Girls came back, The Police came back, why is everyone and everything coming back? Was the world always plagued with endless comebacks, am I just getting old enough to actually span a comeback? WHY IS EVERYTHING COMING BACK?!

So yeah, basically, I don't get it. I don't think that really came across.

EDIT:I forgot what made me think so hard about this, Knight Rider WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING COMING BACK?! You cannot top KITT and the Hoff, it's a fundamental law of physics, you cannot top the hoff.

MoogleViper is back!!!

*tumbleweed rolls bye*

I think it's good that all of the old programs are coming back. It gives a chance for a new generation to enjoy it and for the oldies to re-enjoy it. but I do think nightwolf may be right.

Alvin and the Chipmunks are coming back.

NO THEY ARE NOT! SOME FUCKING RETARDED IMPOSTERS ARE USING THEIR NAME!

The Fast Show needs to return. Comedy programmes are pretty crap nowadays.

Yeah along with Harry Enfield and Chums.

All that is needed is Chesney Hawkes to make a musical come back, and Fun House hosted by the legend Pat Sharp to come back. Then the universe will be complete!

Fucking Fun House! Jesus I forgot about that......that was the one where they had to find something in a house and they tore the whole place apart, right? Kids show with Neil Buchanan? That was a fucking awesome TV pogramme.

Yeah along with Harry Enfield and Chums.

Bollocks to and Chums, the original 'Harry Enfield's Television Programme' needs to return, which is weird, since I was watching a Vhurse I had a few nights ago.

Who can forget the classic Badfellas:

And the delightful Playboys:

And the numerous Fab FM sketches.

Wait a second I'm confused - fun house was different but equally awesome. It had a fucking go kart section! (god i really wanted to play that)

What was the other one then? The one I was thinking of? Where they tore a fake house to pieces looking for things? *thinks*

Edit: Found it, it's Finders Keepers. And it's awesome.

Also this:

Revival

In March 2007, there was possible rumours that Fun House would make a comeback to ITV, Pat Sharp would become host, and there was also a rumour that the twins could possible return. However this never happened. Recently in Janurary 2008, another rumour was leaked that it could make a return, as Pat Sharp himself admitted he would love to return to host a show later in 2008. No evidence is provided to back this, but whether it will happen or not, we do not know yet.

Source:

Fun House

Finders Keepers.

people ask "what time is it"

...nobody understands when i reply: "it's room raiding time!!"

:blank:

*sigh*

theirs loads of new stuff, if your meaning in tv and film and stuff, all the US dramas (24, prison break, lost, heroes) and LOADS of new UK comedians who've just come really popular in the past few years lol

Dunno wot else is new though xD

people ask "what time is it"

...nobody understands when i reply: "it's room raiding time!!"

:blank:

*sigh*

A roffle was done by me in response to that. :laughing:(Perhaps I do laugh when I read funny things...)

I have never had the opportunity to ever do that. Because they're either told the time or I forget to do it...*makes mental note.*

I'm not really saying there's no new stuff, or not enough, I just don't get why there's so much old stuff! In fact, I don't know why I even care anymore, but some part of me finds it incredibly annoying.

EDIT:I forgot what made me think so hard about this, Knight Rider WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING COMING BACK?! You cannot top KITT and the Hoff, it's a fundamental law of physics, you cannot top the hoff.

QFT : peace:

What's really annoying me is how the new Rocky and Rambo films don't have a number at the end, like their trying to not confuse the younger generation or something? WTF? Like nothing came before...especially Rambo...what seperates this "new" Rambo and the first Rambo? Stick the number on there and then people will go, hey maybe i should buy the previous films on DVD first

I wonder will we see a return of "Captain N: The Games Master" only this time he's sucked into a Wii instead of a NES

or maybe a new Mario cartoon?

Some of it had to do with the US writers strike.

Take That and Spice Girls came back because of the writers strike, interesting.

obvious sarcasm

I wonder will we see a return of "Captain N: The Games Master" only this time he's sucked into a Wii instead of a NES

or maybe a new Mario cartoon?

I´d cry myself to sleep the night they would announce that