N-Europe

Let's hear it for a new record from our local muscleman!

Eenuh

You heard it right ladies and gentlemen, our very own bodybuilding, weightlifting,

Arnold Schwarzenegger wannabe Fierce_LiNk has hit a new record!

Yes he can lift a lot of weight!

Yes he can do a lot of squats and deadlifts!

But by god, he also has the skill of adding on year after year!

And today ladies and gentlemen, he is adding another one to his belt!

An absolute record!

He has gone past the 25 mark and has moved on to

an amazing 26!

WHOA!

h844DF71F

Awesome birthday thread! Thank you everyone.

Happy Birthday bud, hope you had a good change report this year

vgpvl3.png

Love that, especially the attention to detail with "goal instincts". If a player doesn't have that, they're not worth having.

One year older and none the better at X11 - what a crappy birthday I hope you had :p

Shut up, cunt. :p

Had a looovely day. Was fantastic. Got into school and one of my friends had bought me a firework/candle...thing that is shaped like a flower with its petals raised. When you light it, the petals open and the middle part is like a small firework/fountain. I oohed and ahhed that that.

I got sang to at multiple times of the day, including in morning assembly and in the dining hall. I had pretty much the whole junior school coming into the classroom to give me cards that I had made whilst I was teaching. Later on, they all came back again to give me a huge birthday cake, which we all destroyed. I felt like a celebrity.

Then, for the evening, Ine and I went out for some Indian food. Stuffed right now. If you touch me, I will be sick eveeeerywhere. Can't move. Sat and watched the United game on ITV+1 and was half sleepy/all full of food. Blurrrrgh.