NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Lotta people buying Mass Effect 3, is the series any good then? I've never actually played them.

Basically, the Mass Effect series is awesome! I think it's one of my favorites (I'm assuming third is going to be ace as well!)

Very well, I caved.

No I didn't get a Vita. I'm too cool for that shit at the moment.

235562-mass_effect_large.jpg

henry-hatsworth.jpg

Was tempted to get Alice: Madness Returns, but resisted. Too many games!

Alice: Madness Returns isn't that good, anyway. Stick with Mass Effect.

The gameplay of the first Mass Effect is a bit dated now, but it does greatly enhance playing Mass Effect 2 if you continue from ME1.

I wouldn't call the gameplay in the first Mass Effect dated, so much as I would call it different. And, well, flawed, I guess. The main story is a lot better than in the sequel, though.

As long as you don't overindulge on sidequests and don't mind emptying your inventory every couple of hours, it's a lot of fun.

Is the original any good, as it comes with a code to get the first.

Eh, they're both decent enough platformers, but the main reason to play them is the imaginative places you visit and the dark twists on the classic characters (more so in the first game, as the second game seems to focus on more obscure characters).

It's been over a decade since I played the first game, but I don't remember the levels dragging on as much as they did in the sequel.

If you can live with average gameplay because you think the other stuff makes up for it, then they're worth playing.

BMR147119.jpg

50p for the 12" Sand In My Shoes remixes. A glittering addition to my vinyl collection.

Oh and I bought Arkham Asylum (the graphic novel) for £3 from Oxfam as it was in great condition and I was stunned at it being there in the first place. I already own it, but will give this as a gift to someone or something.

Oh and I bought Arkham Asylum (the graphic novel) for £3 from Oxfam as it was in great condition and I was stunned at it being there in the first place. I already own it, but will give this as a gift to someone or something.

tumblr_lpe2qoTHgz1qeets1.gif

The gameplay of the first Mass Effect is a bit dated now, but it does greatly enhance playing Mass Effect 2 if you continue from ME1.

Indeed, even though the gameplay does feel a little dated, it is still very much playable. Comparing it to ME2, it is most certainly different.

00361600-676332_catl_500.jpg?k=ae7724a7&pid=361600&s=catl&sn=hbo

Purchased solely on the strength of hearing only good things about this in the relevant thread.

£26... hopefully it'll be worth almost every penny. :smile:

I'm certainly not expecting to be disappointed at any rate. : peace:

STALKER_Clear_Sky.jpg

-£0.59 (plus £2.40 GAME reward points)

Didn't really like Shadow of Chernobyl but don't really want to see my reward points wasted.

Lumines for the Vita. IT IS INCREDIBLE

I love you for this. : peace: No wait I take that back I just can't cheat on my only love. (Lumines.)

00361600-676332_catl_500.jpg?k=ae7724a7&pid=361600&s=catl&sn=hbo

Purchased solely on the strength of hearing only good things about this in the relevant thread.

£26... hopefully it'll be worth almost every penny. :smile:

I'm certainly not expecting to be disappointed at any rate. : peace:

Arguably one of the best shows ever made. It's absolutely incredible, and only for £26 is a bargin.

Yep, one of the best things to show on TV in years.

Probably my favourite ever TV series. Can't go wrong.

It is amazing, and fucking insanely good, but I do think it is slightly over-rated. Its not the quality of Breaking Bad or The Wire IMHO. But yeah....its like....droooooooool.

Oh I'm forgetting all the tits.

Yeah it probably is the best actually.

I'm sure this thread will soon be filled with GAME pre-owned goodness,

I went on my lunchbreak and spent £23, came back with -

61VKv-Sq-DL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Resistance_2.jpg

tumblr_l918lfustd1qzewu8.jpg

51-W0xVYW-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

GRAW_2_Xbox_Cover.jpg

hawx.jpg

13127271991287923692popxbox360.jpg

brink%20360.jpg