Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I have a baby! (Thread Rip)

arnold

Ok, surprise that this is a thread wasn't expecting that, lol, Thanks though *thumbs up*

and Thank you all... strangely enough, the Mii..does look like me >> Tell me where the cameras are please.

Arnolda, No, Sorry to disappoint, but she'll be called Samantha. Just about to get ready to out and see her again, just need to clean the house up a bit, we weren't expecting her to come yesterday..though she was due on the 6th, good thing we were close to the hospital when my GF started it all, just out having the best steak ever and bam she tells me.

Ok, surprise that this is a thread wasn't expecting that, lol, Thanks though *thumbs up*

and Thank you all... strangely enough, the Mii..does look like me >> Tell me where the cameras are please.

Arnolda, No, Sorry to disappoint, but she'll be called Samantha. Just about to get ready to out and see her again, just need to clean the house up a bit, we weren't expecting her to come yesterday..though she was due on the 6th, good thing we were close to the hospital when my GF started it all, just out having the best steak ever and bam she tells me.

I would have told her to hold it in until you finish that steak. LAD.

I would have told her to hold it in until you finish that steak. LAD.

Lol, we did actually, GF went to the toilet after we finished and bam she was in labour, it was some damned fine steak, we've been before and loved it wasn't even a thought, we were only getting paint, pub is on the same street, who knows if baby would have come or not.

Steak, so good it'll make your baby come, a slogan I like.

Anyway, she's home now, had my first nappy change, went well, not as bad as I thought.