Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I need my mother to leave the house for about 10 mins. I need to change the cable running through the ceiling into my room with an ethernet cable because the router we now have doesn't support USB, I'm getting sick of being hassled of getting wireless and can't be bothered to wait.

I need a cunning plan.

Went into university for my first lecture, came back home. Had to wait 40 minutes in the freezing cold for the bus. Thankfully my afternoon lecture is cancelled so I don't need to worry about that happening again today. I also have tomorrow off, so by Thursday the snow should of died!

Now I have a nice chunk of time to do some good old work. Hurrah!

I think I'm trying to get on the worst organised grad scheme in the world. It starts next week but I can't find an application form, the contact I have is out of office for the next few days and I still don't know exactly what i'd be doing if I got in.

Still!v London for a week if I get on :heh:

Decided to take the day off of Uni today and not go to my two lectures, not that I'd have gone to both anyway because of how they're timetabled. Anyways, spent it doing work on a psychology worksheet about Sign Test crap that I don't really understand but I've filled it in to the best of my capability and that's all I can do. Then took an online computer assessment for my genetics module. So far I'm hitting 11 out of 15 (73.3%) which isn't too bad. Unlimited tries on it because they make up such a small percentage of the final mark so I'll try again later and see if I can get 15 out of 15 but I'm doubtful as it's similar quests which I keep getting wrong each time. Don't remember even being taught the stuff for the quests I'm getting wrong. Oh well, Ca-la-vie (sp? I sucked at french and only did it for a very short period of time).

Besides that, not done much. Really hungry and haven't eaten much. Only had a bowl of cereal at about 9 o'clock and haven't had anything since then really. Probably not good for me but I'll make up for it at dinner time with a rather large plate of Chilli con carne. :yay: Have to go out to the mailbox shortly to post Tapedeck's money back. :( Sucks really that the Royal Mail are so bloody awful at delivering stuff. That's a decent conditioned copy of Pikmin 2 lost because of them.

Went into university for my first lecture, came back home. Had to wait 40 minutes in the freezing cold for the bus. Thankfully my afternoon lecture is cancelled so I don't need to worry about that happening again today. I also have tomorrow off, so by Thursday the snow should of died!

Now I have a nice chunk of time to do some good old work. Hurrah!

Was ill this morning plus I got up at 9:15. No way was I going to the morning lecture. Went in later and found out lesson was cancelled. Even worse the internet wasn't working at Storthes so I couldn't check emails.

Annoying day it has bee.

I've been laying around the house being all depressed because i realised i live in the middle of nowhere with no real chance of meeting anyone my own age >_<

Might consider moving somewhere more densly populated. But first i have to convince my parents which is going to be quite the task, they've had a leash around my neck for the past 20 years.

I've been laying around the house being all depressed because i realised i live in the middle of nowhere with no real chance of meeting anyone my own age >_<

Might consider moving somewhere more densly populated. But first i have to convince my parents which is going to be quite the task, they've had a leash around my neck for the past 20 years.

Time to fly the nest? I've often debated it, but I dont know just yet, I like the money too much tbh :D

My day was pretty good. Annoying person at work got snowed in and wasnt in til 1, yey.

My 24 dvd boxset and samsung nc10 came in the post today. Weeeee. Happy is meee. ^___^

@ ReZ - wh-wh-waht???? Call centre thats fun?? that DOES NOT COMPUTE

I'd start thinking about doing a University course somewhere if I were you. Then we can buy a house together and start that shrimping business we've always talked about.

Yesterday was awesome. Took my Dads canoe up the local hill and sledged down in it. Took 6 of us to carry it there and back, and getting it back up the hill after every run was hell. But hey, brilliant fun, even if I do have a lump on my head and a bruise on my chest. Worth it!

Also had the most draconian sore throat all week. Not even really a sore throat like normal, it's like the top of the back of my mouth is totally dry, around the tonsil area. Been back and forth to the loo all day because I've been drinking so much to try and lessen the pain.

Lecture was okay. 45 minutes long because he had to pick up his kid.

Also decided I'd like to live alone when I move to London (or at least not with someone who has spoilt their whole life). Although considering it would be finanically difficult and it would probably help me to make friends but yeah...

I'd start thinking about doing a University course somewhere if I were you. Then we can buy a house together and start that shrimping business we've always talked about.

Just don't get yourself killed by Charlie* in the meantime, Bubba...

*By Charlie I mean the Vietcong, not our resident ScotMod. Actually, better watch out for him too... :wink:

I am about to fucking explode. For no apparent reason the tv aerial has decided to stop picking up any kind of clear image. I tried retuning the tv but it's now still badly tuned but with half the channels.

I actually want to rip someone's jugular out with my teeth.

Ell got stuck at kent for an extra day or so, i think he got back today, anyways

it was nice meeting youse again ^^ hope you enjoyed the part of the weekend seeing me...part.

My day, everywhere is snowed off, cept the first place that got snow >< urgh. BUT i had psychology today!! it was so awesome! loving it now.