Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ridiculous. Can the weather forecaster ever get it right? was supposed to absolutely hail with snow last night. When I checked this morning, what do I see? Nothing. It rained instead. Idiots. I wanted snow.

Try living in the South West! We see snow about one day a year and the last time it actually settled was about 4 years ago. Even then it wasn't much. I haven't had enough snow to build a snowman in about 14 years!

Tellyn, down here that would stop nothing you know! Anyways, the housing thing, i shall go to the accom place today and see if they have an approved listy thing. Found a couple good ones last night, 325 per, and its raining and windy and cold

bad times.

it's for next year fool =] my accom is dandy as candy.

Ooh, ok, I've told people on my flat we need to start looking now (going by my sister's advice from her experience), but the third years have said it's better to wait until about early March, as all the local landlords advertise through the Uni at that time, and the Uni owns half of the off-campus studenty accommodation for 2nd/3rd/M years anyway.

Ooh, ok, I've told people on my flat we need to start looking now (going by my sister's advice from her experience), but the third years have said it's better to wait until about early March, as all the local landlords advertise through the Uni at that time, and the Uni owns half of the off-campus studenty accommodation for 2nd/3rd/M years anyway.

Thats what we did, but i have a feeling we jumped the gun =/

no snow, VERY tired after a 2:30am fire alarm. might not go out tonight if i am still too tired, need to do my to do list quite badly.

horrible day. had to be up early for dole, was aware that snow was forcast so i gave myself pleanty of time. got to the bus stop 3 or 4 mins early for a bus due at 8.29. its time came and went, i waited. and waited. and waited. finaly, at 9.15 a bus i could get came. i was about 20 mins late but the dole guys were cool.

bought games.tm and headed home. was expecting prince of persia, but post has been and no game.

Bah you get snow, we get rain...lovely! I wanted to walk to uni in it!

Got an hour of class and that's it today, woo! It's a nice easy day, then off to the pub with becka at 8pm ^_^, fun times.

I got my washing done for free last night too, yipee! That actually cheered me up alot more than it should have!

Thats what we did, but i have a feeling we jumped the gun =/

no snow, VERY tired after a 2:30am fire alarm. might not go out tonight if i am still too tired, need to do my to do list quite badly.

We had a fire alarm at 6am last week, as the morons in the flat downstairs lit their cooker. Actually, it's possible the cooker decided to self-combust after realising it had a higher IQ (and infinitely more charm and charisma) than the residents of said flat...

I've discovered today that to pass my maths module, I need 2 marks in my test tomorrow, and to be on the entry-to-masters level at the end of the year, I need a relatively mere 22. Oddly, knowing that makes me feel more motivated to revise.

Sheesh, that's like what an inch of snow? No one here would bat an eye at that.:heh:

The Snow was a no Show for me. :(

Bit of rain that's about it!

day was alright only one lesson always feels a bit pointless though! Gymn was good though I mainly listened to the Choons that were being pumped out as there was a war going on between people wanted Metal and Hip Hop/Rap and the others who just wanted to stick on I Wanna take you to a Gay Bar. :p

Day will get awesome in a minute though. TORTILLA TIME BABY, YEAH! :yay:

*punches the air and looks like a fool in the process*

The Snow was a no Show for me. :(

Bit of rain that's about it!

day was alright only one lesson always feels a bit pointless though! Gymn was good though I mainly listened to the Choons that were being pumped out as there was a war going on between people wanted Metal and Hip Hop/Rap and the others who just wanted to stick on I Wanna take you to a Gay Bar. :p

Day will get awesome in a minute though. TORTILLA TIME BABY, YEAH! :yay:

*punches the air and looks like a fool in the process*

Any chance I can come to yours???

I woke up at 5 past 7 this morning, and thought "FUCK, I'm at college, there's no snow". I went back to sleep, looked out at 8 and everywhere was covered in the stuff. 15 minutes later, Radio York said all the schools were shut. (A couple of pics of the snow in the Image gallery)

To be fair though, they had too. The north York Moors looked like the north pole. The snow drifts were huge, and you couldn't seel much infront of about 6 feet infront of you.