N-Europe

General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

13157 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 26 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 51 replies
    • 3.4k views
  1. Bank help

• 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Question Time 1 2

• 41 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 101 replies
    • 7.2k views
    • 23 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 43 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
    • 50 replies
    • 3.7k views
    • 5 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 137 replies
    • 10.1k views
    • 3 replies
  3. Urgent help needed

• 7 replies
    • 141 replies
    • 8.8k views
  4. He Knows Better 1 2

• 42 replies
    • 2.5k views
  5. Happy Bardday!

• 2 replies
  6. Do You 4Chan?

• 1 reply
    • 35 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Tequila Works, the studio behind Rime, has announced layoffs and the cancellation of a game. Per VGC: 
    • I was a bit annoyed yesterday logging on after having to download the 40 gig patch (understandable as it's an online game but still annoying) to find that the difficulty seems to have been upped for the expansion but those of us still playing through the base game are suddenly dying a lot more.
    • It seems Gungrave: Gore has secretly been added to the list of games leaving this month. It was on my list of spooky games to play in October but clearly that isn't going to happen now. This is getting to be a regular occurrence from Sony. They release the list of games leaving and then start randomly adding more as the month progresses. Very annoying.
    • Funnily enough, I just did another run last night and managed to get to Ante 16 with a best Hand going up to e19! Sadly I just couldn't get the Negative Jokers/empty slots or Red Seals I needed to pull off anything further. There's lots of different ways to get there, but my go-to strat involves Baron + Steel Kings + as many Blueprints, Mimes & Brainstorms as I can get my hands on (The top-tier strats also involve the use of Cryptids & Perkeo, but you'd have to get insanely lucky to pull it off; or play a Seeded run to get them). I'm just currently trying to beat every Stake with every Deck right now, rather than specifically playing to "beat" Endless Mode.  So whenever I end up getting an accidental "God Run", I just let it play out as far as it'll go for fun; but I'm not specifically trying for it.
    • I've played up to the end of B-2 so far and the experience has been largely as expected so far! I'm probably gonna just chip away at a chapter here and there over the next few weeks as the slow pace doesn't lend itself well to prolonged sessions. It feels good to play and I've been trying to be thorough with it but I'm still missing gems from the first mansion. The structure of the game still works against itself in this regard, unfortunately. I've probably reached a stage now where I think I know I'm not going to be uncovering all of the gems so that is likely to lead to a slightly more direct approach going forward!
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1.9m