N-Europe

General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

13157 topics in this forum

• 44 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 29 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 21 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 13 replies
    • 186 replies
    • 12.3k views
  1. N-E iSketch 1 2

• 35 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 156 replies
    • 7.4k views
    • 4 replies
    • 85 replies
    • 5.7k views
    • 33 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 53 replies
    • 3.4k views
  2. Good Food Thread

• 10 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. Most Pleasant Surprise Ever! 1 2 3

• 54 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 64 replies
    • 4.1k views
  4. Coke or Pepsi 1 2 3 4 5

• 110 replies
    • 7.2k views
    • 62 replies
    • 5.8k views
    • 71 replies
    • 3.8k views
    • 25 replies
    • 5.7k views
    • 54 replies
    • 4k views
    • 0 replies
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Dipping my toes into board/card games. Did a bit of research over the weekend to see what was good and could be played solo. Decided on Marvel Champions but there are definitely a few others like Final Girl or Warp's Edge that I may pick up if I'm enjoying Marvel.
    • Cool.  I wonder if it’ll be directly tied into Alien Romulus and/or Prometheus this time around…
    • BTW.  This has been bugging me for a while now, but has anyone else noticed how Nintendo games no longer have copyright dates attached to their title screens anymore? I think Metroid Dread was the first 1st party game to do this, but it seems to have now become the standard for all of Nintendo’s 1st party developed releases.  I wonder why? Perhaps they’re trying to hide the fact that many of their games have been sitting in their vaults already finished well before their release? I mean, it’s trivial for them to change the copyright date on the title screen if so; but perhaps it’s becoming such a common occurrence now that they just can’t be bothered anymore? Either way, it’s a strange decision.
    • Reviews for this have gone up in a very weird fashion - IGN seem to be the only ones with a video review? - so I think it kind of got buried in the ReFantazio hype, but they are about as expected.  IGN's review and Digital Foundry on the technical aspects: There are some real choice quotes going around from the written reviews, just flicking through.  Yeah, yikes. Very curious to see how some of the other rumoured future PS4 remakes/remasters/whatever we're calling these, such as Gravity Rush 2 and Days Gone, land after this. 
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1.9m