NEurope
mike-zim

Heroes 2 BBC2 (no spoilers)

This is for people who have not seen Heroes season 2 yet. Like me (so excited). Please do not reveal anything in this thread that has not been shown on BBC 2.

I know BBC3 normally show the next episode straight after but some people dont watch that.

So discuss.

Things i am looking forward to are:

What happened to Peter and Nathan

What happened to Hiro and Syler

What new characters and storylines are going to appear.

so excited cant wait!!!!!!!! :bowdown::yay: :awesome:

lol i know it has been slatted in america but it cant be that bad a second season!!

I'm glad it was only 11 episodes or so. Going on during the strike wasn't a good thing.

Looking back at the first series, it was really crap.

I can't believe I watched it for 20-something weeks. I mean, nothing actually happened in it worth talking about.

It had good bit and bad bits, introducing some really good characters. I don't think that people won't enjoy it but yeah tis a little disappointing.

well if you think about it series 2 was meant to be 22 episodes. so really it is finishing in the middle. now the writters are working again we should see a much improved series 3.

but i am still hyped about series 2.

Oh boy are you going to be dissapointed.

This.

lol i know it has been slatted in america but it cant be that bad a second season!!

It is.

I didn't mind it, but it was nowhere near as good as season 1. The finale also seemed rushed, presumably because of the writers' strike.

Me too. Series finale built itselft up to be something epic and right in the middle of the public eye but it ended up being tiny due to a shoe string budget.

Cool! I'd forgotten it was on tonight! :D

I need to get an English essay done though! :) I'm going to record it.

While a good concept, it's just generally phails.

It feels like it was made to introduce superheroes as "cool" to the masses. Seriously, read comics. They're a better use of your time, and actually require some imagination. I also hated how it's like a typical American show; no swearing or hint of sex, but severed skulls + inside tossed on the floor is A-ok!

That being said, i'll watch this series, as I hate stopping watching things.

Anyone who hasnt seen Season 2 yet, give it a chance.

It gets better and better towards the end, and the teaser pre-Season 3 bit is absolutely awesome.

Also theres a great moment in episode 7. :)

Ill be re-watching.

Seriously, read comics.

Agreed.

I love my work, these two guys that joined are like really cool, and like into football etc (ie not typical comic nerds) but really love comics.

Comics are so awesome.

I've seen up to episode 8 now. Season two is okay, but not as good as season one at the moment.

Anyone who hasnt seen Season 2 yet, give it a chance.

It gets better and better towards the end, and the teaser pre-Season 3 bit is absolutely awesome.

Also theres a great moment in about episode 5. :)

Ill be re-watching.

I forgot, but I don't remember anything great? *horrible memory*

Ah well, to anyone who still needs to see it, I hope you enjoy it.

I thought the finale was far better actually.

Yah it did get better towards the end. Plus the Season 3 intro was pretty cool. But the events of the end of Season 2 did hint towards that which will happen in Season 3.

It's not as good as Season 1 that's for sure, but it does pick up and get better along the way. Finale was all sorts of epicness.

Season 3, however, looks awesome.

I've seen up to episode 8 now. Season two is okay, but not as good as season one at the moment.

I forgot, but I don't remember anything great? *horrible memory*

Ah well, to anyone who still needs to see it, I hope you enjoy it.

"Hello Peter"

That one. I knew it was coming unfortunately as Id read a spoiler, but I still loved that moment.

OMGZ, that was exciting *squeels*

Agreed! I loved it. Me and my mate were talking on msn throughout going "Where's Peter!". He was on screen for about a minute. He better be the main focus in the next episode!

Pretty good, but not a brilliant opening episode. Glad there was no Niki in this episode and Peter's amnesia could be a good storyline.

Towards the end, who called Noah Bennett and what was said? My picture disappeard for a minute or so.