N-Europe

General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

13157 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
  1. Buried

• 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. New Radiohead Album.

• 20 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. True Grit 1 2

• 26 replies
    • 4.7k views
    • 3 replies
  4. Wind ups...

• 13 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 91 replies
    • 6.1k views
  5. CV help 1 2

• 29 replies
    • 2.3k views
  6. Monster's Brainstorm

• 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Never Let Me Go

• 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 11 replies
    • 2.3k views
  8. Who likes Heights?

• 19 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 25 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
  9. Passion for Sports 1 2

• 25 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 44 replies
    • 8.3k views
    • 110 replies
    • 8.8k views
    • 21 replies
    • 1.7k views
  10. Bleach (anime)

• 18 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. Mubarak Stands Down

• 21 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. Impressive

• 15 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Holographic Television

• 1 reply
  14. The King's Speech 1 2

• 27 replies
    • 2.5k views
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • I struggled to come up with any for a while but realised this weekend that Silent Hill 2 would be a candidate. I was absolutely fascinated by it when I played it in the run up to Halloween a few years back but I can't imagine ever playing through it again. It's just such an emotionally draining experience, I'm glad the remake seems to have turned out well but I can't see myself picking it up 
    • Can't say this was on my bingo card, but I know the first game has its fans: Kind of hilariously, SEGA also collaborated with Lofi Girl on YouTube for a lofi Alien beats video: A lofi video and a sequel announcement – certainly makes for an interesting 10th anniversary celebration 
    • I've been playing through the trilogy on PS4, and have only had one moment when the game broke (it didn't load a scene when it should have). I think I just saved and turned it off and on, and it worked again.  Other than that it's been pretty smooth sailing.  
    • Reviews and impressions are going live, and it's sounding like a banger:  It's early doors for reviews, but after 20+, the game is currently sitting at 94 on Metacritic and 95 on OpenCritic, making it one of the best reviewed games of the year.  What a year it's been for JRPGs, seriously.  Hope those hopping in now enjoy it!!
    • And that's the end.  Yup.  This is the best game in the Ace Attorney series, Trials & Tribulations has officially been beaten. This game is like a hydrogen bomb that goes off constantly from start to finish.  WHAT A GAME! The fact that we had to wait 13 years for it to get a western release and localisation is utterly criminal.  The fact that it actually managed to live up to 13 years worth of hype is the greatest accomplishment of all.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1.9m