Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

General TV Thread

Daft

3 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Now watch Severance :p

Don't have Apple TV. Plus, I was reading how Apple are making cuts to their shows and movies in an effort to spend less. The second season of Severance is safe but there are doubts about whether or not it will continue past that.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Don't have Apple TV. Plus, I was reading how Apple are making cuts to their shows and movies in an effort to spend less. The second season of Severance is safe but there are doubts about whether or not it will continue past that.

Well, you can get a 3 month trial sub via PS5 right now :p 
The show's definitely worth a watch, but I can understand your hesitancy given the info.

1 minute ago, drahkon said:

Well, you can get a 3 month trial sub via PS5 right now :p 

Yeah, but you have to sign up and put card details in. I try to keep away from that as much as possible. If I didn't have to put in payment details then I would have signed up for one of those subs ages ago using a burner email or my works email address.

12 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Yeah, but you have to sign up and put card details in. I try to keep away from that as much as possible. If I didn't have to put in payment details then I would have signed up for one of those subs ages ago using a burner email or my works email address.

Also fair :D
I don't like to put in card details, either, but I was able to use PayPal as the payment option.