Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

*Rage Quit* What's My Age Again?

Mokong

2 Birthdays in the land of N-E today. What is this the season of Birthdays? Was everyones parents doing the nasty horizontal dance round the same time? Hopefully not in the same place :heh:

First up is someone who I will always remember as our biggest Blink182 fan (I still imagine his old Blink sig in place of his current The Subways one), the Legend that is Obi-Wan @Platty

And also when he's not piloting a giant mech robot he can usually be found spilling blood for the N-E Clan on Wii Black Ops but dispite his tendencies to let his own blood boil over sometimes we still love him :D@Zechs Merquise

Happy Birthday, hope ye have a good one

Cake all round

normal_123681547142088.jpg

normal_1279884621.JPG

Another one...?

Already?

I said happy birthday not long ago.

I can't be expected to be saying it all the time like this.

....hum.

Okay then...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

That was in caps and with two exclamation marks; I'm done for a while.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks Franky boy for starting the thread. Funny you should mention Blink 182 and the Subways as two of my birthday presents were the new Blink and subways albums haha. Nothing much changes.

28 years old.... Getting TOO OLD. Can't believe I've been on this site in it's various forms since I was like 17, back in the N64-europe days. MENTAL. I don't post much anymore but I still lurk about a lot. This place holds a special place in my heart and has been a big part of my Adult life for so long and can't imagine the internetz without it.

Flinkington....Heh :p

Happy birthday to everyone for the next three months that has a birthday.

Right, that's me done with then.

So everyone who has a birthday between now and the 4th of February should check this thread, because I'm not saying it again.

Except for me. It's my birthday in that demarcated period and I don't expect to say ittomyself.

I do expect presents, however.