N-Europe

Are there many members left over from the Cube-europe days?

magicmilner

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your sigs were always so colourful as Moria :)

Not that there's anything wrong with your current look ;)

I'm fairly sure I remember you as DJcube, Cube : peace:

Didn't you used to be called something else yourself or am I getting mixed up?

You have the worst memory, Flameboy:

FUCK! this is always happening to me...I've been here a long time and right now feel every bit an old timer.

Although in my defence I wasn't think his name used to be that. I was thinking it was something else when I asked the question.

I've been posting here (though not so much in the General Board) since 2003. I think I found it at the same time as Bowser57, and both of us seemed to use it primarily for trading Animal Crossing items at the very start...

I've been posting here (though not so much in the General Board) since 2003.
Same here:

Name: RedShell

Position: Nintendo Newbie

Date Registered: April 10th, 2003, 8:52pm

Didn't post much back then... Nintendo Newbie? How insulting. :heh:

I'd still be rocking my old username, but a cruel person drew a line through it, so here I am as Scoop. In fairness I haven't been particularly prominent on Cube, Revo or N-Europe, but I love you all dearly.

...most of you dearly.

Edited by Guy

Random thing I just found for the ole IRCers, which would've been around the time I left the universe for a year;

http://stats.projectjj.com/cube-europe.html

And for charlie;

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moria

bizarre how the most used word is "listening" presumably there is some reason like last.fm or summit?! (did it exist back then) or people just used to talk about music a lot.

Cube-Europe days? I've been here since the N64-Europe days... I signed up as shortyikickass247, before I realised that simpler names weren't taken and changed it to Shorty :heh:

bizarre how the most used word is "listening" presumably there is some reason like last.fm or summit?! (did it exist back then) or people just used to talk about music a lot.
Yeah, it existed as Audioscrobbler, and was mainly built to be an irc plugin which displayed what you were "listening" to.

Could be the 'what are you listening to' hack that everyone wanted but nobody used.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!