NEurope
magicmilner

Are there many members left over from the Cube-europe days?

Back in the Cube-Europe days I was known as GBAKiNG it had the best community around and was dedicated to the best console around at the time : peace:

Anyother members left over from those days?

yes! I was j7wicked back then, mind you. There's still a mild roster of us from back then :)

I thought alot of the members would have moved on from them but it's nice too see members are still around : D

I was there. Although I wasn't a prominent member so I doubt many people will remember me from then.

I was here for cube-europe. Started out as Ninja Mullet then changed my username. I don't think I stood out much back then.

I thought alot of the members would have moved on from them but it's nice too see members are still around : D

You've simultaneously just said "its nice to see you again" and "what the fuck have you been doing with your life? :heh:

I was there. Although I wasn't a prominent member so I doubt many people will remember me from then.

Yeah same here.

I was around during those days, had various names, cube-uk also think may have used gamecube-in-england on here briefly.

I was there, called Moria. Had a good few thousands posts so you'd better remember me. :)

Also rarely posted so nobody would remember me from those days!

EDIT:

Hey Charlie, I never knew you had been been Moria always wondered where they'd gone!

Also rarely posted so nobody would remember me from those days!

EDIT:

Hey Charlie, I never knew you had been been Moria always wondered where they'd gone!

Yeah I think I changed my name shortly after we moved to these forums! I remember the night the site was redesigned and we moved to vBulletin well actually because I was going to do my Duke of Edinburgh expedition the next day but I stayed up anyway haha. It was also the night before the Wiimote (or Revolution Controller) was unveiled I believe?

Can't believe that was way back in 2005, almost 6 years ago! Time has gone incredibly quickly since then...

Same here. Must have been here 7-8 years by now.

Yeah I think I changed my name shortly after we moved to these forums! I remember the night the site was redesigned and we moved to vBulletin well actually because I was going to do my Duke of Edinburgh expedition the next day but I stayed up anyway haha. It was also the night before the Wiimote (or Revolution Controller) was unveiled I believe?

Can't believe that was way back in 2005, almost 6 years ago! Time has gone incredibly quickly since then...

I know! I'm totally the same! Remember first joining forums when the gamecube was first announced and I desperately wanted more info and views than Nintendo's site offered, so thats what 11 years ago? Thats longer than I've lived in any house, been in a relationship, arguably none of my current friends i've known for that long. Is N-Europe my home?!

I didn't register until quite a while after the site changed over to revo-europe, but I started lurking around the very end of the cube-europe days. I don't remember much from back then though.

Same here. Must have been here 7-8 years by now.

I think it's about 6 and a half years for me. I joined here on the referral of Strider after I'd ordered a DS from America.

My join date says sep '05 but I'm sure I was here longer than that. Either that's since the name change or I was a dirty lurker for longer than I thought.

My join date says sep '05 but I'm sure I was here longer than that. Either that's since the name change or I was a dirty lurker for longer than I thought.

That's when Revo-Europe went live.

EDIT: Who changed ReZ's join date and why?

I think I joined the site somewhat halfway through the gamecube's life because cube-europe was usually the top result in google for "[game name] release europe".

I was originally known as I_Am_Turok (oddly, I was never really a fan of Turok), as well as later changing my name to DJcube and _Cube. I joined in the early Cube-Europe days. It was the second internet site I joined (the first being hotmail, as you needed an email address).

Yeah I think I changed my name shortly after we moved to these forums!

If it helps, I randomly checked my photobucket the other day and found this which I did in 2007:

MoriaCubeSig.jpg

I was originally known as I_Am_Turok (oddly, I was never really a fan of Turok), as well as later changing my name to DJcube and _Cube. I joined in the early Cube-Europe days. It was the second internet site I joined (the first being hotmail, as you needed an email address).

If it helps, I randomly checked my photobucket the other day and found this which I did in 2007:

MoriaCubeSig.jpg

That takes me back! I loved my sigs back in the day.

Must've changed it 2007 or later then...