Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

british%20airways_01_exterior_681x298.jpg

Bought an airplane!

To take me to Athens. Need to buy another one to take me to Naxos.

Having a weekend away in late September. BEACH.

Hmm no flights back from Naxos to Athens on the day I'm flying back. Oops.

Edited by Ashley

I got paid and decided I wanted all the things...

51XRCUtbTkL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

7544944.jpg

99363.jpg.square-true_maxheight-285_size-285.jpg

And because I can't walk past Superdry without buying something (its a problem I'm going to AA meetings for.)

upload7397224324787945468.jpg

9051743715358.jpg?buildNumber=5677

(jumper)

full]

There were other things, but little bits and bobs I needed.

I also bought some new plates for my car, so now my personalised plate is back! Yay!

I got paid and decided I wanted all the things...

Likewise... sometimes I think that my workplace is being irresponsible by paying me, I clearly am not in a position to make grown up decisions about what to do with my money.

Just pre-ordered The Dash

And bought myself a helmet cam

$_35.JPG

Mine hasn't arrived yet :(

I think they're sending them out in batches, although to be fair, ours only showed up Friday, so you're only a day behind so far (No post on Sunday I imagine).

We also had to pay a customs fee on ours, which sucked ass.

CHTr9yHUcAALaxD.png

Put the £32 I got for Arkham Knight as a preorder for this, hoping to get the Collectors Edition instead, which I'm trying to get confirmation from Grainger Games about whether they'll be stocking it.

ToZ_Collector_Mockup_1280.jpg

Since it's not going to be exclusive to any retailer they should be stocking it, but I wanna get absolute certainty from them first, otherwise I'll take my business elsewhere.

I've read the other two in the Knightfall series and I enjoyed them. As well as them, I've bought The Dark Knight Returns and Batman: Year One.

Well that's 2/3 of the must-haves. The other being The Long Halloween :) Noteable mentions: Hush (Jim Lee <3) and The Killing Joke. All of those along with A Death in the Family would bring lots of references Arkham Knight to light :)

Edited by Shorty

Well that's 2/3 of the must-haves. The other being The Long Halloween :) Noteable mentions: Hush (Jim Lee <3) and The Killing Joke. All of those along with A Death in the Family would bring lots of references Arkham Knight to light :)

It's a bit late now, Shorty. (Am in Spain)

:D

Will definitely look at The Killing Joke, The Long Halloween and A Death in the Family as I was contemplating getting these anyway. :)