Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Arrested_Development_S1_DVD.jpg

6a00d8341d6d8d53ef01538f31e1bb970b-pi

First season of both. Never seen either, but have been interested in checking them out for a while so found them cheap (£3 and £6 respectively) in great condition for second hand so :yay: Now they add the pile, joining The Good Wife, True Detective and the entire collection of Frasier (gift from my GF for our 6 month anniversary, if she wasn't a keeper before she was after that and tickets to see Dylan Moran live! :grin:)

61P1ANBTDPL._SY300_.jpg

Just had to have it! Been sitting teasing me in my local HMV asking me to buy it for the last couple of weeks so I did! Though I also bought it because it's fantastic! There isn't a song I don't like on it and it just progresses really well, at least I think anyway :awesome:

Also bought myself a t-shirt and some much needed new socks as well!

Edited by Ganepark32

I decided I didn't like Hyrule Warriors that much after all, so I sold it on eBay (as buy it now) for £27.99 and Crash Bandicoot (just found it in my pile of games :p) for £4.99 - Both sold yesterday just in time for Smash! Got the download code for £31.99 and came straight out of my paypal with the money I'd just made. A pretty decent swap in my eyes.

I bought these in the Disney BOGOF from HMV. All of them numbered, which is just <3. I really wanted Hercules but they would only let me have the ones priced for £15 and Hercules was £17. It was bloody annoying!

10611770-1374494511-879225.jpg

10728155-1360928426-986504.jpg

disney_klassiker_36_mulan_blu-ray-26117057-frntl.jpg

913v-7if2%2BL._SL1500_.jpg

...and also bought this little 'Beauty'...heh heh heh...I'll just leave now!

Gmail-Special-Offer_-Coupon-For-Beauty-And-The-Beast-Diamond-Edition-krod411@gmail.com_.png

Overall, I'm more than happy with these purchases as some of them aren't very common to buy. I now have 23 Disney blu-rays so there's not an awful lot left to buy.

production_book_full.jpg

His first book was okay but it was 95% the same content as on the website, even felt as though it was just copy and pasted without thought. This second book is amazing though, I've been laughing the whole time and it's 100 times better than the first.

While there is again some recycled stuff from the website, it's all amazing quality, and there's a lot of new content here, the best parts being really personal stories about his life which are often amazingly funny. Probably the best part of the book was when he was explaining how the original cover with the penguin on caused so much fuss and how it ended up being the random cat photo.

Probably the best part of the book was when he was explaining how the original cover with the penguin on caused so much fuss and how it ended up being the random cat photo.

Sadly I didn't get that bit as I got it with the original cover. So I can claim value for having a first edition ¬_¬