Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Wow, that's kinda pricey. Thinking about getting one now, not sure how much I will use it. Would be nice to take movies/screenshots sometimes I guess.

Had to spend a lot of money for site stuff lately, and I may as well go with the best quality stuff

Had to spend a lot of money for site stuff lately, and I may as well go with the best quality stuff

It's not really expensive if it's for site stuff or you upload videos to Youtube a lot or whatever.

I have bought...

The-low-tech-Glastonbury--011.jpg

Tickets for Glastonbury! Cannot wait. :D

I always feel a stab of jealousy when i see someone has got tickets to Glastonbury, even though i don't really listen to music and wouldn't really enjoy it if i did go.

I think it's just the elitism of there only being a certain number of tickets and i don't have one....like Wonkas Golden Tickets.....

tl:dr, I hate Flink and want his ticket, just so i can tear it up and laugh maniacally.

I always feel a stab of jealousy when i see someone has got tickets to Glastonbury, even though i don't really listen to music and wouldn't really enjoy it if i did go.

I think it's just the elitism of there only being a certain number of tickets and i don't have one....like Wonkas Golden Tickets.....

tl:dr, I hate Flink and want his ticket, just so i can tear it up and laugh maniacally.

I'm normally the jealous one, and this has been the first year where I've had the opportunity to go. Your time will come, dude. :D

The Smashing Pumpkins and Crystal Castles....oh yeeees.

Oh, I assumed it would be region A only. Wish I knew that before I bought the UK DVD release. :woops:

Yeah, some of Funi's newer blu rays are dual region, not all of them mind so you have to check first before you dip in. Website I order them from always has what region they are in the listing title.