N-Europe

To A Patient Saint and a Weird Welshman

Ashley

(although, is there any other kind of Welshman?)

I have just seen on that book of faces that it is Eenuh and Flinky's one year anniversary and its not often we get to celebrate something like this on here so here's to a wonderful couple :)

6173_1196145618110_1062559926_615118_6433671_n.jpg

Here's to one more year....then she's mine bwahahaha!

I'm sure Eenuh's gutted that she's away in Spain. By the time she gets back Flink will be out of warranty and she won't be able to trade him in for a newer model at the last minute. I guess she's stuck with him at this point; best hope he doesn't start making mysterious rattling sounds come midnight.

I believe the story is they chatted behind the scenes and all that and met up in Disneyland and someone on here (forget who) found out and told everyone, after much gossip existing beforehand (which kinda proves my point in the Questions thread :p)

Oh superb, because I don't spend enough time feeling unattractive and lonely from happy beautiful couples being rubbed into my face (sometimes literally if the bus is busy enough) in the real world. :heh:

Seriously though, congrats to the both of you. ^___^

Edited by gaggle64

Aww, thank you for this guys and girls. :)

Hopefully there will be more years unless she decides to keeel meee naaaw. Which she won't. I hope. I like my life. Please don't kill me.

When/how did you guys get together again? It just seemed to be the case one day. Please tell me it didn't involve webcams.

MUCH LOVE.

Welllll, it pretty much came from nothings. There was a post that one of us made on the forums about Belgium being a few tongue spaces apart from Wales, and then I sent a PM because I thought it was funny.

I think the next day I just asked how she was doing, then we struck up a cool friendship. It was during the summer, so I was working during the day, coming home, and then visiting N-E for a few hours or so. So, it quickly got into the rhythm of work, come home, see how the regulars are on MSN (them being...ViPeR/Joe), and seeing how she was. She quickly became the other woman in me and Joe's relationship. Homewrecker!

I remember being pissed off and tired from work, so wanted a nice break somewhere. So, she suggested I go to Disneyland, and I said I had noooo one I could really ask to go wiiith at such short notice. So, she joked about herself going, and then we chuckled. Thinking "ya right, like that's ever gonnna happen!"

So, a few weeks later, I was still tired from work, and said I really needed a holiday. We joked about Disneyland, and then I thought "Why not?" So, we just booked it. It was never ended as a meet-up for sex0r or something, it was just a nice little break-away, I think. Although, the prospect of being with a hot female did appeal to me. Screw you, Wales - I've gone European!

Eurostar tickets came, the hotel was all booked up, and so the big day came. We were going to Paris, but I said it would be nicer if I went to Belgium first to get her, because it seemed a bit rude to get to Paris and for her to get there alone. So, I got the train from London to Brussels, then we went to Paris. It was a pretty scary day for me, because I was a bit worried that we wouldn't hit it off and she'd think "oh noes, he is a disappointment! I'm going to my room!" kinda thing. I left my house in Brighton at about half 4 in the morning, got to the train station, got chatting to this tall Nigerian bloke who was also waiting for a train, made my way to Londonia, and then to Belgiumland. The rest, I think, is history.

No webcams or animals were involved or harmed throughout these events.

So, how did it come about? Quite randomly, I think. But, probably the best random thing that's ever happened. There's probably a lot of the story I didn't tell, heh.

Congrats Eenuh & Flinky!

:D

The two of you together are better than...

istockphoto_54271_50_bmg_api_bullet.jpg

A Bullet

being fired through a...

Red Bubble

157299-11-the-red-bubble-offspring.jpg

:smile:

I like that post. :) Very well thought-up. :)