Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What's the rarest thing you own?

Dog-amoto

A Pal copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga... was originally limited to less than 10k copies I think, best thing was, I bought it for £4 in a second hand shop. :heh:

Tales of Symphonia Gamecube... not the game on Gamecube but the actual Pak including a mint green GC, faceplate, controller AND the game, can't remember what I paid but it was much less than it was worth at the time. :smile:

Fierce Diety Link statue... made by first 4 figures, limited to 2000 I think, pre ordered it almost two years before it actually came out (they delay their figures a lot) but once it arrived (a month or two ago) it was well worth it. ^^

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You said something tangible you can hold so I doubt this counts but I've got about 50 Bob Dylan bootlegs which I've downloaded and scoured from various sites. Live performances, studio outtakes, recording sessions, radio shows etc. I don't know where you would buy any of that stuff so I think it's pretty rare.

My body is the rarest thing I own. It's pretty unique. Would I sell it? I don't thinks so. Although I would rent it out. I might let others sell it after I'm dead though.

Seriously though I'm not much of a collector so I don't have things that are rare. I do have an Anthony and The Johnsons CD and I think I must be the only person who actually likes them.

Fierce Diety Link statue... made by first 4 figures, limited to 2000 I think, pre ordered it almost two years before it actually came out (they delay their figures a lot) but once it arrived (a month or two ago) it was well worth it. ^^

You have a statue of FliNky? That is pretty cool.

Iron Man Volume 1 Number 128 "Demon In A Bottle"

Also: I own the largest collection of Iron Man Figures outside of America, there are more than a few rarities in there.

Whoa nice. How do you know its the largest collection outside of America?

I suppose mines probably Amazing Spider-Man #300, but no idea really.

I have a Millencolin pick i caught during a gig of theirs, as well as a signed t-shirt by them. It doesn't mean much to some, but for those who like them it is a big deal! And personally as they are my favourite band, they mean a lot to me.

Seriously though I'm not much of a collector so I don't have things that are rare. I do have an Anthony and The Johnsons CD and I think I must be the only person who actually likes them.

Heh, you don't go into the music thread much then right? There's quite a few people on this site who like them and own a CD, me included. =P

I was literally |----------------------------------| close from getting a drumstick from chad from new found glory lobbing them out into the crowd but some bint grabbed it grrr!

I do own a working panasonic cd-i with the zeldas on it! and a Lynx "portable" gaming thing and the bomb version of a G&Watch.

I was literally |----------------------------------| close from getting a drumstick from chad from new found glory lobbing them out into the crowd but some bint grabbed it grrr!

I do own a working panasonic cd-i with the zeldas on it! and a Lynx "portable" gaming thing and the bomb version of a G&Watch.

i have been hit by several things thrown by bands, including Primal Scream's maraca. I have sucessfully managed to catch, rather than be injured by, a kula shaker pick (from their first offical gig after they reformed), a Fightstar drumstick , a Still Remains drumstick, a We are Scientists set list and a Coheed & Cambria setlist. But like Jav says, they only have any value if you like the band. Plus you cant verfiy anyof them, so they have no resale value. Just a nice thing to have.

I have a CD-i too - pile of utter junk aren't they!

Tales of Symphonia Gamecube... not the game on Gamecube but the actual Pak including a mint green GC, faceplate, controller AND the game, can't remember what I paid but it was much less than it was worth at the time. :smile:

and a Coheed & Cambria setlist.

Ooo very jealous of both of you! Looked up the ToS Limited gamecube..Found one on eBay for $195.99 + $48 shipping, as much as I love the game I don't really want to pay $250 for a GC and a game I already own..even if it is limited edition.

My rarest thing is probably a RE4 Chainsaw Controller..not very rare at all, 50,000 made, and mine is number 05996, so not even a special number.:(

i have been hit by several things thrown by bands, including Primal Scream's maraca. I have sucessfully managed to catch, rather than be injured by, a kula shaker pick (from their first offical gig after they reformed), a Fightstar drumstick , a Still Remains drumstick, a We are Scientists set list and a Coheed & Cambria setlist. But like Jav says, they only have any value if you like the band. Plus you cant verfiy anyof them, so they have no resale value. Just a nice thing to have.

I have a CD-i too - pile of utter junk aren't they!

No!! They were teh king!!!

I had enough free CDs as a teenager to put a complete line of them on the walls around the circumference of my room.

I have a signed Derren Brown programme from the first tour he did, which says "To Tom from Derren" as well. That's pretty valuable to me as I'm a massive fan of his.

Whoa nice. How do you know its the largest collection outside of America?

I suppose mines probably Amazing Spider-Man #300, but no idea really.

Well, I know other collectors in Europe, and if there's one thing we like to do, it's brag about how big our collections are.

I'm missing maybe 10 pieces from the last 30 years and then I will have every single action figure available. And let's not forget the new movie, which brings with it a shed load of new figures.

Is the grey Ocarina of Time cartridges with the Islamic Mirror Shield, prayer in the Fire Temple and the glitches form messing about with the bugs ("play tunes with any item") rare? Most people just mention the gold cartridge as the one that has that version of the game on it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!