Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My oldest sister visited from Sheffield today. She introduced me to www.geocaching.co.uk. All you need is a Handheld GPS and a love for walking/and finding cool little caches. We spent the day exploring Birmingham city centre with some success/failures-It was pouring with rain and we got totally soaked but well worth it. I may even invest in my own cheap GPS and hide some of my own caches around my area.

After the GPS hunt we met up with my Dad and we all ate at Old Orleans where I picked up the Bill. We drove home and watched my younger sisters Wedding DVD.

Now I'm going to fix myself a hot sandwich and either further progress in Disaster: Day of Crisis or watch TV/DVD.

Geocashing is absolutely awesome! Search geohashing as well, I've done that a couple of times. There's some wiki page somewhere (might be on xkcd) with a 'full' list of cashes, and there are even some in city centres! Crazy.

Spent pretty much all day playing Gears 2 with shorty... too fun, too addictive. Got Dan Dare and a couple of mates over here and we were supposed to have left for drinks in town ages ago but... well, Gears :P

Going to some indie night in Sheffield tonight, any of the N-Europe Sheffield massive should come down, no idea where it is DQ or some shit, might see you guys there anyway.

Ah dude! We're going to be round the corner from there at teh Devonshire Cat. I'll PM you my number, feel free to text if you want to meet me and Dan or something.

Woke up, went down to the kitchen, with a massive bruise on my arm for some reason, to find two dents in the wall where I headbutted it in my drunken stupor. Also almost collapsed my friends lungs with my thighs. Our kitchen kind of exploded when we put Slayer on. It was a good night. =P

My day has been mental!!! :grin:

Woke up at 5 this morning to get some Psychology I needed to get done before work.

Since then I've been working pretty much all day. I forgot to take my 45 minute break and so was on the till for 8 straight hours without even realising!!!

I got to go home early this once though as by the time I realised taking 45 minutes then wouldn't mean much point in me contiuing afterwards. I'm SO silly. :p

I'm exhausted and hungry now. Time for a healthy pizza. :heh:

Geocashing is absolutely awesome! Search geohashing as well, I've done that a couple of times. There's some wiki page somewhere (might be on xkcd) with a 'full' list of cashes, and there are even some in city centres! Crazy.

Funny you should mention Geohashing-some months ago a friend on MSN mentioned it. But since I didn't have access to a GPS/and didn't know of Geocaching at the time I left it alone.

BTW since your in Sheffield you should check out the cache @ Donvalley Stadium/that surrounding area. ;)

Slept in till 1 or so, my aunt had brought round the CD I'd asked her to pick up for me on her way (P!nk's new one). Dossed about, was a bit cheeky, until that got boring.

I then went to the shopping centre right near me, to spend 20 quid on 3 very good (I hear) films, then came back for bacon roll for dinner. Quickie dinner as I had to go to my sisters choir thing. Chatted with some people from my year who were in it to, before leaving with my family at the interval.

Finished off Eraserhead, which caused my to mentally masturbate. Debating whether to start There Will Be Blood now, since I have a ton of work to do tomorrow...

Night was okay, but could've been better.

Bit annoyed that I didn't get invited to the wedding dinner of my friend, as apparently pretty much all of her other friends were there. But I can live with that I guess.

Didn't really get to dance much or anything, as my only friend there doesn't enjoy it and I would've felt bad walking away from her. Well I did at one point, but of course at that point there wasn't any good music plus she and a bunch of other people decided to go home (and they would be the ones giving me a ride). =/

Feeling really sad at the moment for some reason, even though I still had an okay night. Always seem to feel this way after hanging out with people.

I think I'm just really lonely...

Eurgh I'm tired and annoyed. Need to vent but don't have anyone I can at the moment. I really should find one of my friends to tell everything to, everyone knows a little but not everything because some stuff I don't trust htem with. Argh might just go eeny meeny miny mo.

Only 3 of our lot at uni this weekend, everyone went home. Wish I'd taken option to. The 2 that are left are being complete wankers by having coded conversations which are really annoying because they look at me and laugh. Makes me paranoid and kind of angry but I can't do anything seeing as I don't know them incredibly well yet >_< ARGH. Need to vent.

Night was okay, but could've been better.

Bit annoyed that I didn't get invited to the wedding dinner of my friend, as apparently pretty much all of her other friends were there. But I can live with that I guess.

Didn't really get to dance much or anything, as my only friend there doesn't enjoy it and I would've felt bad walking away from her. Well I did at one point, but of course at that point there wasn't any good music plus she and a bunch of other people decided to go home (and they would be the ones giving me a ride). =/

Feeling really sad at the moment for some reason, even though I still had an okay night. Always seem to feel this way after hanging out with people.

I think I'm just really lonely...

*hug*

It'll all be alright. :)

My oldest sister visited from Sheffield today. She introduced me to www.geocaching.co.uk. All you need is a Handheld GPS and a love for walking/and finding cool little caches. We spent the day exploring Birmingham city centre with some success/failures-It was pouring with rain and we got totally soaked but well worth it. I may even invest in my own cheap GPS and hide some of my own caches around my area.

After the GPS hunt we met up with my Dad and we all ate at Old Orleans where I picked up the Bill. We drove home and watched my younger sisters Wedding DVD.

Now I'm going to fix myself a hot sandwich and either further progress in Disaster: Day of Crisis or watch TV/DVD.

My dad does a similar thing I believe but on motorbikes, sounds like alot of fun, shame I can't join in as I have no bike anymore.

*hugs eenuh*

Spent the night playing guitar hero and eating haha, also went to see my gran after a year of not seeing her, she's not really doing all that well, seems to be losing her memory and her leg (she was in an accident when she was younger and even now, well 10years ago they wanted to lop it off) is giving her jip, it's annoying but she's in a nice flat with nice people so she'll be ok.

Still got the major pressure with dad, he still can't find another job and it's not doing any favours for the whole family. I keep thinking about what I will do if they actually move to qatar and it's driving me mad.

Never mind, going out with mum today to spend some time with her and then I'll be back in sheffield monday.

Such is life.

Sorry to hear about the wedding thing Eenuh.

I just got offered a job. £30 for half an hour but I think in a few months I'll be able to charge more.

Nah Blockbusters. 10 hours per week contract but im not sure if I ever wish to work. 10 hours isn't that bad but im sure they'll expect me around Christmas. If I can do it in the week around uni that'll be fine, but im enjoying having weekends off. Maybe I should go speak to them about when the hours'll be. Now should I do that today or tomorrow when they've asked me in for the training thing...Hmm.

(note to self: national insurance number)

Although amusingly he was like "Can you come in at 11am tomorow?"

"Umm no, got morning meetings and afternoon lecture?"

"Tuesday?"

"Nope, morning meetings and got my niece's birthday party"

".....Monday evening?"

"6.30?"

"Fine"

Got woken up several times this morning. At 7.30 I was like "WHATS THE TIME!?....oh 7.30. Back to bed" and then I was woken up by drums and was all WTF? but checked and it was a rememberence day parade and I think they are now too, but can't be bothered to go check.

Housemate comes back today. Im wondering how many hours I'm going to see her before she dissapears into coupledom -_-

Last night was some seriously pr0 shit goin down, yo.

Attempted to organise people round for a bonfire on my road but weather and bad times meant it was easier to skip straight to part B of the night: drinkin!

Went to Jayseven's flat, played some Gears 2 (so, so good) then wandered off in to the rain with our hombres to meet some girls who were coming out with us- then to town, a series of bars, a meet up with fellow Forum Maverick Lazyboy and more drinkin'!

was ace. Good atmosphere, good beverages and I spent most of my night chatting with the girl I most definitely have a thing for. mmmmm....

oh and part deux tonight! the girls are having a small gathering so I'm heading down their way later. Winnar.

This morning has been productive. Finished a report for psychology. Need to do an online assessment for my practical I did on friday so I'll do that later. Also had a little run on GHWT. 'Tis good fun. Will spend the rest of the day doing not much so I may have a large CoD:WaW session.

Good night last night, though Dan thought it would be funny to leave it till after I'd been chatting up this girl all evening that she was a fundamentalist Christian (i.e. no sex before marriage). I'm good but even I have limits. Either way good evening, lots of jolly people. Always a good night out with the sheffield massive.

Good night last night, though Dan thought it would be funny to leave it till after I'd been chatting up this girl all evening that she was a fundamentalist Christian (i.e. no sex before marriage). I'm good but even I have limits. Either way good evening, lots of jolly people. Always a good night out with the sheffield massive.

Bah! Sheffield Massive... Do we rival Blazin Squad or something? :P I am a sheffield shambler. stfu. Unlucky with the girl - I saw you trying it on and hoped you knew :P

It was an alright evening. I hate friday and saturday nights in bars as they're always busy, dark and noisy so I can't just have a chat with people and each time i go to buy a drink/go for a smoke/to the loo/return to seat I doubtlessly bump into at least four people. Any other night of the week and they would be all "heeey no worries dude!" but weekends they get all defensive and glarish (yes, that's a word now) and I just can't be arsed to explain to them that I'm BLIND and make them feel bad so I just pray karma gets to them.

*breathes*

Bungalows and Bears is a sound place, though! Bunch of other people were tehre. I think they were dan dare's mates from his brithday, and some of them claimed to know me so I just rolled with it, and didn't mention Heroes just like they asked. Yeah killthenet just appeared suddenly over my shoulder. I think his introduction was something along the lines of "my real name is ***** mc*** the **** von *** de****+"... it was a chance encounter which I can thank my green hair for :P

Let's wrap up this stupidly long, pointless post. GEARAS TUHWOOO! Essay due on tuesday; not starting it yet. Meeting a pal in town for a drink at 7, going to try and convince her to join us at the flat party that dan mentioned... then tomorrow I buy a crapload of coca-cola/relentless and panic my way through a 1,500 word essay on Stuff I Don't Know Enough About.

+ Name not accurate.