Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

EDIT: Holy crap, I said 'along the lines' a lot there! I blame tiredness.

Yeah... All two times. Go to bed.

my day has been awesome! I was literally offered sex at work today! A girl came up to me asked me what I was doing now I'd split from my girlfriend (that was like 6/7 months ago!) and when it last was I said months ago and she said there were plenty of girls who must want it, I was like no and she said well I do why not come round to mine thursday as she'd quite like to! awesome!

You know what we're all going to say. Go forth and Shabba'ize my good man. Do eeet. Literally.

Just in case the message isn't getting through. Fuck her. FUCK HER NAAOOWW.

Were you dreaming as I have this exact dream every night. Sometimes three, four or five times a day too. When I say 'sometimes' I mean every day except Sunday.

The Lord's Day of Rest. It says in the Bible he stopped wanking on Sundays. I don't stop, to honour those who would've wanked during the week but couldn't, because they were dead, or retarded enough to stick their fingers in a bucket of plaster of Paris. I know, I'm a saint.

You should see my A-game. Suffice to say, it involves whipping it out.

"When in doubt, whip it out"

Another quote from the Holy Scriptures.

Man flu struck me down yesterday, and then I wasn't able to sleep last night because I had so much on my mind. Finally got some sleep at about 6:30am. Slept until about 2pm and then had Ness round for a coffee and a chat. It was so nice having someone I could chat to without feeling like I couldn't really say anything because I didn't know them enough. Having someone from 6th form up here is just so damn lovely.

Then, recieved a text I really didn't want to get, and had an annoyingly emotional conversation. Though for now at least, I feel as though I've got things sorted in my head at least. Just looking forward to the next few days. Cinema tomorrow, home on thursday and Liverpool at the weekend. Yay.

my day has been awesome! I was literally offered sex at work today! A girl came up to me asked me what I was doing now I'd split from my girlfriend (that was like 6/7 months ago!) and when it last was I said months ago and she said there were plenty of girls who must want it, I was like no and she said well I do why not come round to mine thursday as she'd quite like to! awesome!

*holds breath*

*lets it out*

Do heeeeeeeeer!

Do heeeeeer naaaaaaaw!

Seriously, this is free sex.

A female of the human kind came up to you and basically moved on you. She was like a sexual predator in that harsh jungle that is the work place. She spotted you and now has her claws primed and ready to sink into your flesh. And your arsehole.

My day has been lectures. I made epic notes in the first one and by notes I mean an awesome squiggle pattern.

The psychology of happiness Lecture is a bit boring however so much so I lost the will to doodle on my work!

In other news I apparently drink alchamahol now. :)OH THE DANGERS i heard my mother cry. Only on saturdays though as that is when I'm at my most morally vunerable. It happened the Saturday before last I believe willing peer pressure is the term. It had no effect on me though if anything it sedated my madness.

Now picture another day no alcohol in my system and yet I still stood underneath a roof that had water pouring off it arms held out to the side and shouted

THIS IS LIKE A LOW BUDGET SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION! :grin:

Anyway this Saturday evening was gonna be quiet night in with my chinese until I was roped into a game of 100 shots in 100 minutes just of alchopops mind due otherwise I'd probably be dead. Anyway I won! :yay:

No effect yet again. UNTIL i made it outside and into a chip shop and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF it hit me and I became a tad tipsy and twirled about a bit.

What else I did choir rehearsal this evening! That was kinda fun. Other than that I had a test on Monday which was painful. @__@

Tomorrow some more public speaking which I ACED last week thanks to my friend who helped me construct a speech for 5 hours which if she hadn't have helped I would have ended up standing up in front of 20 people telling them that my Dad was racist. AWKWARD. :D

OOH OOH OOH

Also heard something stupidly funny. We got a questionaire about videogames as some 3rd years are doing some experiment!

and some girls behind me said "ARE NINTENDO'S A VIDEOGAMES?" I laughed so hard. :bouncy:

Edited by Coolness Bears

Saw Kasabian, Friendly Fires and The Cribs last night at an HMV staff exclusive event called HMV Live at the Apollo in London. Not only was it staff exclusive but you had to win tickets for the event - me and a mate from work both got tickets, which was awesome :D And hey, free bar too, who can complain?

Stephen K. Amos was there too and he was hilarious, good at dealing with the loud drunks in the crowd. The other guy was forgettable, can't remember any of his gags but he's supposed to be quite a big name in comedy. Just looked it up; Jason Manford. Meh. Other famous faces I brushed past in the crowd consisted of Debra from the Apprentice (still somewhat attractive for whatever reason) and genuine funnyman Michael McIntyre alongside Simon Fox, our my righteous leader.

Ended up gatecrashing the managers party afterwards with the guy I went with and 2 girls which was crazy, there were so many important people all in one room. Left shortly after though as things started to get heavy, two managers started hitting on the girls. One of them left with us, the other stayed in the hotel with the managers. I dunno what happened next...tbh, I probably don't want to :heh:

I ended up spending about £70, despite the bar being free. Food, travel (travelcard and taxi) and other miscellaneous purchases outside of the event itself all add up :heh:

But yes; great night. Woke up today at 3pm to discover my latest rental, Beatles Rock Band had arrived, and I've been playing that all day. It's been superb fun too, I've not tired of it. It's really turned me in to a Beatles fan. That, and being forced to have 5 Beatles CD's on for a week for the brief resurfacing of Beatlemania :heh: Loving my week off. And tomorrow I'm off to see Stocka, as he's moved in to uni a 15 minute train journey from me! :D

How's everyone else these days? I don't get to see you as much as I'd like. I'm sorry, honey, don't hate me, it's not my fault.

Edited by Dyson

Just got back from the Reading uni video game society's brawl tournament - placed 2nd out of 32 after going out in a very close sudden death battle against a R.O.B. (I was Ness) - an epic night, some very close and lucky wins got me that far :D Was nice to meet some top Smash players/awesome people too.

Well if you've got it, stick it in her. You're a red blooded male!

Or does she have a face like a bunch of smashed arseholes?

Yeah... All two times. Go to bed.

You know what we're all going to say. Go forth and Shabba'ize my good man. Do eeet. Literally.

Just in case the message isn't getting through. Fuck her. FUCK HER NAAOOWW.

The Lord's Day of Rest. It says in the Bible he stopped wanking on Sundays. I don't stop, to honour those who would've wanked during the week but couldn't, because they were dead, or retarded enough to stick their fingers in a bucket of plaster of Paris. I know, I'm a saint.

"When in doubt, whip it out"

Another quote from the Holy Scriptures.

*holds breath*

*lets it out*

Do heeeeeeeeer!

Do heeeeeer naaaaaaaw!

Seriously, this is free sex.

A female of the human kind came up to you and basically moved on you. She was like a sexual predator in that harsh jungle that is the work place. She spotted you and now has her claws primed and ready to sink into your flesh. And your arsehole.

Goes to show once again that some guys just follow their dick. :nono:

Coolness: sounds like you're having a good time there at uni! Hooray for alcohol! =P

Though don't let it corrupt your awesome mind haha!

I slept horribly last night, had some weird dream about a giant cat creature trying to eat me. And I'm tired and my back still hurts, and I have a test in an hour and I don't even know on what. Whoo. >.>;

Got a killer headache this morning and I'm trying to do a worksheet for Uni about Plato's Theory of the Forms and it's making it worse. Hate philosophy! :p Don't know how much I'm supposed to write or whether these worksheets get marked as the last one didn't so I think it's merely a case of hand it in and it'll contribute to a whole 5% of your final mark at the end of the semester. So think I'll just rabble on for a bit, throw a curve ball in there at some point and see if my tutor notices. :D

........It's going to be a long day and I've banned music otherwise I'll get distracted *sigh*

So Hot Girl (or, alternatively, My Hot Girl, Hot Girl Deux, Hot Girl From Work) is pretty much officially off the radar and in friendship territory now. Slightly kind amaybe a bit annoyed...

I know this because last night I spent about three hours talking drunken wisdom to her and the guy she is infatuated with -- our boss, who is leaving next week. I did the Good Deedand forgot my own desires and Tried To Fix Them Up. I think I did good.

Still, ended up going to bed at like 6am. Day off today, calling hospital, reading text book. Obv. a crazy day ahead.

So Hot Girl (or, alternatively, My Hot Girl, Hot Girl Deux, Hot Girl From Work) is pretty much officially off the radar and in friendship territory now. Slightly kind amaybe a bit annoyed...

I know this because last night I spent about three hours talking drunken wisdom to her and the guy she is infatuated with -- our boss, who is leaving next week. I did the Good Deedand forgot my own desires and Tried To Fix Them Up. I think I did good.

Still, ended up going to bed at like 6am. Day off today, calling hospital, reading text book. Obv. a crazy day ahead.

Sucks to be you! But you did the right thing, next time though get some balls and tell her she's DOING IT WRONG!

Anyway, fed up today, I've been waiting since 9am for my housemate to get up so we can go to town, admittedly I should have just gone and left her in bed, but I'm fed up of not spending time with her, even still the boyfriend is coming - sigh.

Going to buy a pirate costume for my friends birthday tomorrow, going to have to buy her a present too, no freaking clue what she wants oops!

Todays going to be a long day.

I done got so sick and filthy.

I'm so nervous of being off from college, as we do so much every day, and are marked every other thursday. But then they basically don't want anyone even vaguely in coming in, cause of da swine (which I'm pretty sure I don't have).

He's on Something for the Weekend on Sunday too. :o

[/img]

love it! its the phrase that EVERYONE remembers. Yay for the simpsons :bouncy:

Cbears - you don't even need to drink to be a fun loving fool, bless you. Your post made my day! ^^

--

I feel terribly sick - meds sickness wooooo. blerhg. work got a new fancy cappuccino machine in today! yeay!

In fairness if we didn't we'd be walking backwards everywhere.

Heh, I actually heard that joke on Monday already. =P

Ah, about to go home in a bit. School was okay though I felt really tired all day and got a headache and my back still hurts. But the test we got was easy (teacher even dropped a question because he couldn't get the sound to work on a video we needed to watch). Had a good talk with two friends during our lunch break and we found out we're quite similar about certain things heh. Nice to know. =)