Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

You never had your ear syringed before? Think I need to do the same thing Retro, just can't be bothered!

I haven't, but I do think I should get round to it. Also get a pr0 descaling on my teeth as well. Seems to work for my cat.

^ nope. Like I said, probably should have got it done ages ago, but yeah, much better now!

pr0, does it cost anything?

glad your home, nothing to make you recover like your own bed and familiarity. hope you recover quickly!

your thoughts mirror mine.

actualy, i worked hard at the gym so i pulled myself above pathetic today

for anyone currently keeping fit, ive got two tips. one, do your weights before you do cardio, apparently it helps you burn off fat (i dunno if its true)

and try H.I.T (high impact training) bassicly you walk for a couple of mins, jog for a couple of mins then sprint for a couple of mins. repeat untill thin.

I might have to try that little weights/cardio tip next week when I reinstate myself at my local gym back home - cheers buddy!

for anyone currently keeping fit, ive got two tips. one, do your weights before you do cardio, apparently it helps you burn off fat (i dunno if its true)

and try H.I.T (high impact training) bassicly you walk for a couple of mins, jog for a couple of mins then sprint for a couple of mins. repeat untill thin.

Just tried that, was dead after the first sprint, although I was doing 5 mins jogging then 5 mins sprinting, a couple of minutes doesn't feel like I've done enough!

Out of interest Chris when you do a 30 min run how far to you go?

(insert loltastic innuendos here)

Yeah the nurse at the doctors does it for you.

It's worth doing... [though you've prob had enough of doctors for a while!], and feel kinda nice in a wierd way with the water jet.

However, most of the time I was actually in quite a lot of discomfort as I'm sure she was sticking the nossle in too far, but being a bloke didn't want to sound like a wuss about it!

Just make sure you get a nice nurse!

Heh heh heh heh. I have got the recordings of the prank recorded onto the PC, so there is no chance in them being lost to T-Mobile. Should be able to get the video up tonight. Possibly.

Eddage, we can trade if you'd like? It seems ridiculous to me to have such attention and I'm not liking it.

Today is better, dad told me he'll do my tyres later or tomorrow, so I could go out and buy some more books to read, except now my car likes going left alot, the tyre is buggered haha it was dangerous driving home!

^ Really? I don't think it's hot enough.

Erm... I'm in need of some form of trainers so went out yesterday to have a look with the mother. That came to no avail as JJBs was shut. Couldn't be bothered going elsewhere. Was so warm and, as Chair would say, lovely. The car was like a hot house which is awesome. Love it when it's hot outside.

Not really in the mood for looking for trainers today but I'm going out in a bit for some lunch so might take a gander and see if I like anything. Need to remember to send ReZ his pokemon cards as well.

Oh and had a sort of strange dream, more situationally strange than contextually, that involved me and Hayley Williams of Paramore fame. Yeh, don't know how that one cropped up.

I'm sick of arguing with my mum over tidying the house. I want to tidy the house really badly for when my girlfriend comes to see me, so mum was like ok, start on your room, but you have to check with me before you throw anything away. But she never tells me why, just that i have to, i could have finished in one day rather than three

fucks sake

Too put a tube into one of the pulmonary arterie that is causing the heart to work harder than normal.

Ah, i see. Hope everything goes well when the time comes for the op.

It's the worst kind of hot today, when it feels like there no air to breath.

Took my dog for a 30min walk and just felt drained afterwards!

Its not that bad really, its actually very nice. It was muggy as yesterday and felt like there was no air to breath. Today is proper heat, none of that muggyness to it. And there is a nice breeze which takes the edge away from it. And there is air to breath as well, which is nicer still. I like this type of heat.

I did wake up moist obviously by the sweat, but if it remains like this and clear with the breeze, i should have a nice nights sleep.

Out of interest Chris when you do a 30 min run how far to you go?

well, im not in as good sahpe as i was last year, but currently, i do 20 mins worth of running, which gets me 2 miles, then 10 mins worth of H.I.T, which is anouther mile so 3 miles is run in 30 mins, though i may be able to sneak an extra half a mile in there when my stamina gets back up.

Went to bed at 5... woke up at 10... Nuts. Went to meadowhall in the word's warmest trousers and, basically, felt utterly paranoid and nervous and embarassed because I WAS SWEATING BUCKETS. I embarassed that I was sweating, and i sweat when i'm embarassed. Fuckin' clever. SO basically I forked out £50 for new, airy, easy-to-hide-sweat shorts and tees. Spent a couple of hours with the Ex, utterly drained of energy from lack of sleep and paranoia, and... yeah. I just really fucking hate shopping.

So now x11 drew me online, and I've been here about an hour while really I ought to be napping to get more energy for Brand New in manchester tonight, woot woot wooooooooot!

Eddage, we can trade if you'd like? It seems ridiculous to me to have such attention and I'm not liking it.

you're MAD. Anyone else on this forum, besides Odwin for unassumed comedy purposes, would love to feel desired/wanted/lusted after. Stop being silly and dance in it while it lasts, before you're old and ugly and showing strangers on teh streets pictures of you as a young lady.

REGRET, SUNSHINE. DO YOU SEEK IT?

Well today has been smashing.

Woke up in a room with barely anything in it. Chap comes to fit new carpet, I spend the next two hours walking up and down the stairs to put everything back in my room. Muchos sweat.

And I'm still having problems connecting my phone to my PC, it just doesn't want to work. The SD card I ordered for it arrived today, easy to put things on the card. Impossible to find them on my phone. It seems the only way to get music and other images onto my phone is to download them to my brother's phone and have him bluetooth it to me. Fuck that.

Sent Samsung the as yet third email, outlining their last suggestions didn't work. Hopefully I'll get a reply before the end of the day.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Today is better, dad told me he'll do my tyres later or tomorrow, so I could go out and buy some more books to read, except now my car likes going left alot, the tyre is buggered haha it was dangerous driving home!

No thanks wolfy, i'm not sure those two guys would be my type :heh:

Work has been just as boring today, i've been sat on the till with hardly any customers. It's only gonna get worse later on as well, role on 7.30!