Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I didn't know if I was reading it wrong... wub? :(

After somehow... enticing the missus to buy Harvest Moon Magical Melody, I'm temptedings to see how my farm [Choppa Ranch if I remember rightly] is going, I'd just started my expansion plan, buying another plot to house my cows.

I've just started playing that, mine is Moo Moo farm :heh: not much is happening so far and I'm not getting much out of the AI. Why do I get addicted to these kinds of games?

Allow me to restore balance to the world: I'm on my seventh Xbox 360. I'm pretty sure Cheese Strings are used in place of major components.

I dislike Sundays. I couldn't tell you why exactly, but they always leave me feeling a bit rubbish.

Pretty good day, went to Collectormania in Milton Keynes which has just changed locations to the MK Dons stadium.

Didnt end up buying anything or get any autographs but it was nice to walk around. Also bumped into Ben Browder from Stargate/Farscape, made me laugh because my mum turned to me and said "See he looks normal, I wonder why he's here"

Did see these guys walking around though and was impressed so got a photo:

Photo001.jpg

Im also pretty sure I saw goaferboys twin later in Marks and Spencers

Seems I am doing anything to stop myself from actually studying heh. Exam tomorrow and I don't feel like I really know anything yet. Stupid Modern art. =P

Went to vote today. Decided to go for the Green party here.

Discovered cool voice effects in GarageBand, my voice recording turned out pretty nice (Back in your Head by Tegan and Sara, for those who care =P ), even though my singing is far from perfect. X3

Had cake. Had a nap. Been looking for games (Chrono Trigger, but places that have it cheapest are sold out, booh).

Yeahhhh, back to studying nowww.

Been working on a review for most of the day. Finished it a little while ago, read through it and thought that while some bits were ok, other parts are bad. Couldn't be bothered to fix it and still can't so will probably pick it up tomorrow morning and rewrite it. That'll have to be done before ploughing into Broken Sword and Secret Files which'll take me a considerably long period of time to finish so aiming for Friday to have both of them finished and written up. Got more stuff coming either tomorrow or tuesday as well so I'm going to be hella busy next week and I need to be looking for a paying job. At least it won't be as bad as the week just past, although it's only a small consolation.

Besides that, went out for a quick lunch and watched a bit of the F1. Fun day :indeed:

Yesterday I bought a large loaf of bread and all the vegetables I needed to make a weeks worth of soup for myself. Today my brother finished eating both bread and soup, and complained to me that neither were quite to his liking. He then retreated to his room to continue his new found hobby of smelling like rotting eggs. I'm mildly irritated.

I have a splinter in my palm that I didn't get out and the skin grew over it. Will it rot away or something or just stay there forever?

If it was just a small wooden splinter then it should be ok but if it was metal or glass then you should maybe look at going to a doctor to get it removed...

When you say, it has grown over can you still see the splinter? like if if it's literally just under the surface then you might be able to pick at the skin carefully with tweasers until you can remove it but if it's buried deep then I would just leave it.

I have a splinter in my palm that I didn't get out and the skin grew over it. Will it rot away or something or just stay there forever?

i have two shards of graphite stuck under my skin. one in my shin (a kid in infants stabbed me when i stood on his hand by accident) and one just under the ring finger on the palm of my right hand (my friend stabbed me with my mechanical pencil in year 10, i had open the wound and pull the lion share out, the tip was too deep to get. its still visable to this day.

Got up at 6 this morning to have breakfast with my friend before he left. I'm going to miss him loads. I think part of the reason is that I was quite close with my sister but for the past year or so she's become a bit of a selfish bitch (She's a bit better now but I only see her like twice a month whereas I used to see her load.) and he basically ended basically being a replacement sibling.

Not really much more to say about it. I'm sad.

I hate days when I have my revision time taken away. Had to spend 5 hours visiting my aunt/uncle for lunch, nice but a waste of time. Watched a marathon of Zoey 101 (that show with Jamie Lynn Spears. It both annoyed and titilated me).

Then back for like...20 mins, so I didn't bother revising, just finished X-Men Legends (I'm questioning why Jubilee and Storm could have won my the final battle so easily just by themselves. E'en so, I let Jean and Colossus have their day). Then went to my dads for dinner, actually really nice. Back home, the girl who lives with me kindly gave me her To The Lighthouse notes, and I'm'a do a bit of Hamlet revision in a minute.

Teeth grinding is really such a pain. I keep doing it (subconsciously) and i've trashed a filing repair I had done in May this year. It was traumatic getting it done too :( My sister (dental nurse) says she thinks its really bad, my jaw always clicks every time I open my mouth.

Back to the dentist I go. *cry*

Ouch, that sounds painful Raining :( I tend to grind my teeth as well but I don't realise fully when I'm doing it - damn overbite - >.> it probably won't be long before I manage to dislodge my filling somehow, if not by teeth-grinding then by toffee chewing. :/

My Hamlet revision = watching Celestino Conorado's 1976 film of it, starring Helen Mirren and Quentin Crisp. Surreal and most of these arty shakespeare interps are, but also overtly homoerotic. For whatever reason.

I've just started playing that, mine is Moo Moo farm :heh: not much is happening so far and I'm not getting much out of the AI. Why do I get addicted to these kinds of games?

I just love getting my crops together and my animals. What I find kinda-annoying is that after sorting all that out, there's not much of the day left to do the other things.