Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To rewatch the past series? If they don't have time to see it on TV? If they don't have the channel?

That's not what I meant. I was referring to complete boxsets for shows still runnning. Like buying Smallvile season 1- 7 when it's not finished.

^ looked at getting that today but it's £49.99 in stores, which is quite frankly a rip off. Certainly won't be buying it at that price. Will be waiting till January at the earliest.

ANyways, I bought Gears of War 2 today (better late than never). I'll post what I think of it in the specific thread.

Because me and my housemate like weird crazy stuff. Plus the tagline; "The hills are alive with the sound of screaming." Whats not to love?

Looking forward to SFU but may put it on hold til January. Think I may leave Blockbuster at the end of it and theres a lot of boxsets I wish to rent for free before then.

chb.jpg

MusicCatalog%5CH%5CHot%20Chip%20-%20The%20Warning%5CHot%20Chip%20-%20The%20Warning.jpg

the-piper-at-the-gates-of-down.jpg

Been after those 3 cds for sooo long now, glad I finally bought them! =D Came to £16 for the three of them which I was quite pleased with, most places only sell Piper for £12 minnimum. Also bought some really nice jeans and a new hoodie :D Been an expensive day for me =P

november08a.jpg

November pickups so far.

Last Remnant from Game (£34.99)

All other stuff from the Memorabilia show at the NEC in Birmingham today...

City of Villiants Collectors Set - £FREE

Eledees - £10.00 New

Flonne Figure - £30.00

Disgaea Mage and Archer - £5 each

The Inquisitor - £3

=D Good day, good day.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!