N-Europe

General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

13157 topics in this forum

1. Haloid 1 2

• 26 replies
    • 2.5k views
  2. Your First Love... 1 2 3 4 5

• 107 replies
    • 9k views
  3. Emotional Songs 1 2

• 47 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 19 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Hey Haver!

• 24 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 102 replies
    • 6.7k views
  5. Lazytown 1 2

• 32 replies
    • 2.6k views
  6. Movie Help

• 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 57 replies
    • 4.5k views
    • 78 replies
    • 5.2k views
    • 25 replies
    • 2.9k views
  7. American shootings 1 2 3 4 5

• 115 replies
    • 7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 56 replies
    • 4.5k views
  8. Happy Birthday ViPeR!

• 23 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 15 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 5 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 114 replies
    • 6.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. Freeview + Film4

• 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Labour are simply Red Tories these days. Politics has gone to shit.
    • I think it's a few things just coming together. Rumours last month were circulating that Directs were hitting sooner than anticipated due to Nintendo speeding up the announcement of the Switch 2. Lo and behold 2 Directs were merged and aired. You then have evidence that production is starting and this is when things tend to leak from production lines. Nintendo no doubt want to announce things on their terms without any leaks and the best way to do that is to get that message out early. Earlier the better for me. I was fed up with all the rumours and speculation about the Switch Pro/successor and that was years ago. This announcement has been years in the making. If Nintendo are planning on a Sept reveal, I wonder if TGS has anything to do with it? That happens at the end of the month and you have to imagine there are a lot of Japanese developers who are probably eager to talk about their Switch 2 projects. On the flipside, revealing the Switch 2 this side of Christmas completely sweeps the legs away on the original model for the holiday season. I suppose they could give it a price drop and do some silly numbers during that peroid.
    • Good to hear. I’ve decided to stay away from anymore videos from now as I want to get the best out of this. And I don’t want anymore bed shenanigans spoiled for me lol
    • If you say something enough, one day you’ll be right.  Like I heard from my dogs best buddy that Nintendo will release on the Switch 2’s release date. lol and he works at Nintendo so it must be true.    Who or what are the industry whispers? And isn’t that like Chinese whispers where by the end of the line of people it’s gone from “The big dog next door is very cuddly” to “Jet propelled bodies make lots of bubbles” Ill just wait for Mr Nintendo to tell us. 
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1.9m