N-Europe

General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

13157 topics in this forum

1. VGA Box and Wii

• 14 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  2. Printer Needed

• 4 replies
    • 1k views
    • 23 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 85 replies
    • 6.2k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
    • 20 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 37 replies
    • 2.7k views
  3. Bloody drivers

• 15 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 25 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 5 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 33 replies
    • 3.2k views
  4. What do I do...? 1 2 3 4 5

• 109 replies
    • 7.4k views
    • 22 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  5. Veronica Mars

• 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1k views
  6. City trip 1 2

• 46 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 36 replies
    • 2.3k views
  7. Happy Birthday Supergrunch 1 2

• 25 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • So yeah, this announcement is friggin' awesome! I expected a Capcom vs SNK collection or remaster to come at some point (these two companies have been very chummy lately, right?), and I was kind of hoping that Capcom would do a "3D fighting games" collection at some point... But combining the two concepts? I did not expect that! Capcom vs SNK 1 is one I am not familiar with at all. I have heard about it, I have heard its presentation is fantastic, but I have never played it. I'm curious to try it out. Capcom vs SNK 2 is one of my favourite fighting games ever. Its Single Player content is basically non-existent (and this is the Arcade version, anyway), but what we do have here is an incredible roster, and one of the most unique concepts I've ever seen for a crossover: the Groove System, which essentially allows you to pick which game mechanics you want to work with (C-Groove replicates SFA 3 mechanics, K-Groove replicates Samurai Shodown mechanics, etc.). Oh, and a soundtrack that rivals MvC 2 as well. (Sadly, the one interesting console-exclusive feature is likely not going to be in this collection: the colour edit mode.) Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper was a content-rich version of the game that was released for the GBA and PSP. Due to their handheld nature, I thought for sure we'd never see the best version of SFA 3 ever again... I got my hopes up with this announcement. Turns out, "Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper" is also the name of an enhanced version of SFA3 released exclusively in Japanese arcades. Whelp. At least this version has Guile, T.Hawk, Fei Long, and Dee Jay. Power Stone 1 & 2 are worthy of hype. I never played them myself, but Capcom fans adore this series. Sounds pretty unique. Me, my only experience with this series is watching a few episodes of the cartoon Yes, there was one. Project Justice and Plasma Sword are fighting games I heard a lot about, but never played, so I'm looking forward to exploring these. I did find it odd that they're the 2nd game in their respective franchises (with the first entries being absent from any collection), but I guess that's a consequence of making a collection that's entirely based on the Dreamcast/Naomi systems. Capcom Fighting Evolution is an infamous Capcom flop, by all means, it's incredibly low-budget and unfun to play, and it's hilarious that it came back. A win for videogame preservation! Yeah, this is gonna be an awesome collection. CvS2 alone is worth the price of entry.
    • Ordered with ShopTo. Got the "Your order has reached our warehouse" e-mail. Will probably dispatch tomorrow.
    • Because GameMill, that's why The crazy thing is... I didn't even know this game even existed, but the moment I saw the title, I instantly knew that it'd be a GameMill product.  A 3 second Google search later? Yup, knew it  They are the absolute bottom of the barrel publisher.  The worst of the worst.
    • Just finished watching the first episode of that new Terminator Zero anime on Netflix. Not really sure about it. Feels a bit unnecessary. I don't think I'll bother sticking with it.
    • My copy has been dispatched. Should be here on Friday
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1.9m