NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
UziT

VGA Box and Wii

Right I would like to connect my Wii to my 19inch LG Monitor, someone told me that I got use one of these VGA Box and got any opinions? or any other ideas? Thank ya

You don't have to use that. All you have to do is remove the pc cable and put in the Wii VGA cable however I'm not too sure if there is even a Wii VGA cable.

I've got my 360 set up in the same and although it starting to annoy me it isn't that much hassle pulling out and a cable then putting in the other one. The VGA box is just if you don't want the hassle.

You don't have to use that. All you have to do is remove the pc cable and put in the Wii VGA cable however I'm not too sure if there is even a Wii VGA cable.

I've got my 360 set up in the same and although it starting to annoy me it isn't that much hassle pulling out and a cable then putting in the other one. The VGA box is just if you don't want the hassle.

dont think there is a Wii VGA cable out yet....

Guys anyway I can connect my Wii through my PC's TV card? I would have it on the 42 Projector screen downstairs but I got unexpected relatives over :sad:

I'm a noob with this stuff so forgive me, at the front of the PC theres Yellow Video input, red one and a white one....same ones that the Wii comes with

It's annoying Nintendo did say the Wii would output to monitors when it first released info...but nothing...I can't afford a new TV for component so VGA would be awesome as my TV I have now is really a monitor with a TV panel, but not component sockets...

Thought a third party would have done a cable by now...

Have you tried DScaler, or Media Player Classic?

thanks mate, guna check it out, let me know any other information i should know, i am a complete nub sorry

DSscaler only for grabing video?

thanks mate, guna check it out, let me know any other information i should know, i am a complete nub sorry

DSscaler only for grabing video?

Both of them are for viewing things from a TV Card - I used Media Player Classic with my £15 TV Card. Was OK...quality is a bit naff.

Luckily, my monitor for my new PC has all sorts of TV inputs (I use component for Wii now), so I no longer have to faff about with that stuff.

Both of them are for viewing things from a TV Card - I used Media Player Classic with my £15 TV Card. Was OK...quality is a bit naff.

Luckily, my monitor for my new PC has all sorts of TV inputs (I use component for Wii now), so I no longer have to faff about with that stuff.

Fukin programs a hassle! u got msn dude?

I have got it working through Media Center through, what i done is go through TV Signal and set top box, theres a little square where the Wii menu comes up, i press next and it says IR Hardware not detected :(

When I go to the Live Tv ting, the music comes but no picture....

I got the VGA box and AV picture is really bad, S-VIDEO is black and white...Do i need the S-VIDEO Cable?

Sign in to follow this