N-Europe

General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

13157 topics in this forum

1. Extra Extra read all about it... 1 2

• 43 replies
    • 2.5k views
  2. 3D Films, Yay or Nay? 1 2

• 37 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 43 replies
    • 3.1k views
  3. The C-Word 1 2

• 32 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 138 replies
    • 10.6k views
    • 29 replies
    • 9.1k views
    • 53 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 41 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 20 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 26 replies
    • 2.2k views
  4. See ya'll in May :-)

• 18 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 40 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 41 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 72 replies
    • 4.4k views
    • 23 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 27 replies
    • 3.8k views
  5. My birthday plans 1 2

• 33 replies
    • 2.4k views
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • If anyone needs to chuckle through the tears of this being announced instead of the Switch 2 this morning:  Feels like a missed opportunity on the last one for Reyn Time 
    • Yeah, I wasn't joking about the Activity Log idea, please let it be that Nintendo  The other thing I think there's a very small chance it could be, but might make some sense just considering that they're testing it in such a weird way that we haven't seen before – is maybe some form of modern Miiverse equivalent? With Twitter/X uploads being removed from the system a while back, there's an additional barrier to sharing now than there was at launch, and I feel like that's something Nintendo would want resolved ahead of the Switch 2. And that just feels like the sort of thing you'd want to have tested rather than launch cold turkey with a new system? The method of sharing as it is now just kind of sucks 
    • Seems like a decent little 3D platformer.  That splitscreen co-op feature is very impressive considering the hardware it's running on. I wonder how the PS1 version compares to the N64 version; given that free-roaming 3D platfomers are pretty rare on the PS1 (though given that it's a Eurocom game, I'd assume that the PS1 was the lead platform in this case).
    • For those wanting one, 30th Anniversary PS5 digital console is now up for preorder at Argos. https://www.argos.co.uk/product/4370004?_gl=1*r2n130*_up*MQ..&dclid=CMnMrdypg4kDFXEyVQgdEVsstg
    • Totally agreed.  Also feels like the kind of thing that Nintendo would lock off as a NSO sub exclusive thing these days.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1.9m